A new look chapter 17

Keira's prov
I walked to my room, locked the door, and threw everything that was on my desk. "How did they find me!? " I thought. I threw my hair clip on the floor, and I heard something in it. So I cut it open and I was in shoked. They put a tracking device!

"Those sons of a female dog!! "

I removed the tracking device, checked the other hair clips, and planned to sneak out again. Later that night I put extra pillows under my blankets and raced off. As I was on the rooftops I saw the punks talking about whatever and I walked behind them and as soon as they heard me that turned around.

Rebel: "Keira! Your back!! "

Swift: "Welcome back. "

Keira: "Thanks guys. "

Swift:"So we were all thinking if you would like to be a punk like us. What do you say? "

Keira:"Are you serious!!!! Yes!! "

We headed to their home and they handed me some clothes like a mini shirt, shorts, and wrapings. When I came out they all stared at me in shock.

Keira:"What! Is it ugly?! Oh I bet its ugly!!'

M.C: "No.You actually look amazing."

Keira: "Is he serious?! "

Rebel: "Go look for yourself. "

I looked in the mirror and they were right I looked amazing.

Ghost: "Now for the highlights. "

Keira:"Highlights! "

I had to choose a color for my highlights and I chose blue. They dipped my hair in the bucket of water and a few hours later I looked awesome.

Swift:"So you like it? "

Keira:"Like it? I Love It!!! "

M.C: "So tell us. Why are your parents both male?

Rebel:"M.C!!

Keira:"No Its ok. They were both brothers at first. Then they both felt a connection together. My mom is the one with the blue mask and well she or he is pregnant.

M.C:*laughs histaricly*

Swift: "M.C!"

Keira: "I know its pretty funny and strange at first. And the turtle in the red mask is my dad. Well I better get going but I'll tell you guys more tomorrow. Bai!!"

Rebels prov
She raced out the window just lime that and all I can remember is her brown hair, her blue eyes, and her beautiful voice.

Thank you all for reading this chapter. And I know I already said this but give me baby names for a boy please. Now the reason why I changed Keira's name is because I have an OC named Alex and I was gonna do a book about her and I thought it would be confusing. So that's why I changed her name. Alright I'll see you guys tomorrow. 😉😄😘☕☕