The date chapter 20

Keira's prov
I was getting ready for my dinner with Rebel when I heard a knock on my door, it was Scarlet so I hid the rose that I was gonna wear on my hair.

Scarlet:"Can I come in? "

Keira:" Yeah."

Scarlet:"What's up with you lately? "

Keira:"Nothing! "

Scarlet:*sniffs* "is that perfume?! Your going on a da-"

Keira:*covers mouth*"shhh! Look just leave me alone. "

Scarlet:"Ok I will but just a heads up, boys like girls who dance. "

She shut the door, I changed into my dress, and I left. Once I got to Rebels place I knocked on the window, and he let me in. Inside there was a silver candle, utensils, and other things on the table.

"You like it Keira? "

"I love it *smells* is that chicken?! "

"Well my bros helped a little Com'on let's sit down. "

As I sat down he pushed my chair in and he went to get the food. He brought the food to the table and started to eat. After that there was no leftovers.

"Rebel tell your brothers I said thank you cause I'm stuffed. "

"I'll be sure to tell them. "

Then my favorite song came on the radio and I told Rebel to dance with me and he did. The song was "Perfect" by Ed Sherran.

He put his hand on my waist and I put my arms around his neak and we started dancing. Everything went well until I stepped on his foot.

"Ow! "

"Oh my god!! I'm so sorry, this is my first time dancing. "

"Don't worry this is my first time dancing too. "

I was shocked when he suddenly dipped me and then we were met face to face 4 inches away from eachother but we kept on dancing anyways he twirled me and this time he stepped on my foot.

"Sorry Keira! "

"Its alright its not your fault. "

"I know. "

Rebels prov
As we were dancing I smelled something on her an I think it was perfume. She smelled kinda nice. At the end of the song we were face to face again and this time she backed away.

Keira"Well.... that was kinda...."

Rebel:"Nice?....."

Keira:"Yeah...... it was very nice. "

Rebel:"I think you should get home now but before you go I have something for you. "

I gave her a necklace with a dragons eye on it

I also had one too but a different color on it

"Thank you Rebel I love it. "

"Well I'm glad you like it..so... see ya tomorrow? "

"Yeah.... *kisses rebels cheek*

Then she left me just standing there. I shocked.

Hello guys the song does not belong to me. I'll write to you guys tomorrow. Bai.