Eight years old chapter 10

Raphs prov
A couple of years past and Alex is now eight years old and she can finally speak the only issue we have is her powers are getting stronger and more violent I think leo was right. But luckily we have April to help her contain her powers. A few hours later I saw Alex training with her tessen and her powers. So I thought of sneaking up on her and that was an epic fail. She grabbed one of my arms that I was putting over her head, pulled it, and I fell on my shell.

"Sneaking up on me again dad? Did you think you could fool me? Or did you forget about my sixteenth sence? "

"Ow. Maybe. "

"Nice try though. "

"Thanks. "

"Hey dad. "

"What is it? "

"Do you think I'll ever be tough, strong, and fearless as you? "

"That depends on the training you do. Other than that ofcorce. Heak maybe when your older I'll teach you how to shoot a gun. "

"Heak yeah. Thank you dad! "

"Your welcome, now let's go find your mom. "

"OK dad. "

We finally found leo in the kitchen eating pizza. Then Alex told him what I told her.

"Mom! Mom! "

"Yes Alex? "

"Dad said that when I'm older he is gonna teach me how to shoot a gun. "

"WHAT! "

"No no I didn't say that. "

"Yes you did you said that in the dojo two minutes ago. "

"Oh did I!? "

"RAPH! "

"Please don't kill me 0-0."

"Raph we need to talk. Our room now"

"Leo look I- "

"NOW! "

"OK OK I'm going. "

"Alex sweetie your dad and I need to talk alone. "

"I don't know mom cause dad told me that after your fights you would make out. Whatever that means. "

"Look just stay here or go watch TV I'll be right back with your dad. OK? "

"OK mommy. "

Oh god whats leo gonna do to raph? Find out tomorrow if I don't get phone taken away like last Sunday. OK my friends that's it for today. Tell me what you think of this chapter in the comments. OK bye. 🍉🍉😻.