Babysitting chapter 19

That is my dog and his name Delgado and he is so cute

That is my dog and his name Delgado and he is so cute. He is a German shepherd he had a brother but he died and ever since that happened I promised that I will love him forever and I'll take care of him.

Keira's prov
That night everyone was going on a night out except me. I had to babysit Zack, so they're out partying while I'm stuck at home. Zack and I were sitting on the couch when I got a phone call from Rebel. He asked if I could come over but I told him I couldn't cause I was babysitting, so he said that he and the others would come over. I told him the address. Then he finally made it.

Rebel: "This place is amazing! "

Keira:"Thanks. "

Then Zack crawlled to Rebels foot and started tap it.

Rebel:"Who's this kid, he's kinda cute."

Keira:"This is my little brother Zack. "

Swift:"Its not fair that your parents go out and have fun while your babysitting. "

Keira:"I know, but I have to. "

M.C:" I know why don't we all watch a movie, that's a little fun. "

Rebel:"That's not bad plus you'll be kepping an eye on Zack at the same time. "

Keira:"Oh alright. "

We decided to watch a comedy since Zack was here and he would get scared if we chose a horror movie. Mom and dad won't be back until 11:15 and right now its 7:12 pm. While watching TV Rebel started to make conversation with me.

"So Keira, do you have your own weapon yet? "

"Yeah I do and its a tessen. Black with red roses. "

"That's pretty cool, so what's the deal with your dad on the first night we met? "

"Oh well they all found out that I was gone and they put a tracking device in my hair clip to find me, and they did as you saw. "

"Well your dad has problems. "

"Yeah he does. "

Ghost:"You guys could get popcorn now because of your talking. "

Rebel:"Whatever. "

We headed to the kitchen and right before I was gonna get the popcorn out of the micro Rebel stopped me.

"What is it Rebel? "

"Oh..I..uh need to ask you somthing. "

"Go on. "

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner with me at my place. "

"Are you serious of course I will! "

"Really?! "

"Yeah! "

"Ok then how about this Saturday at 8:00 pm? "

"Alright and I'll be waiting outside your place. "

"I'll be waiting too. "

A couple of hours passed and the punks were about to leave.

Swift:" Well it was fun but your parents are gonna arrive any minute.

Rebel"Bye Keira. "

Keira:"Bye. "

Before Rebel could leave I could hold it anymore.

Keira:"REBEL wait!! "

He turned to me and I hugged him he was shoked at first but was into the hug too.

Keira:"I needed an better goodbye than that. "

Rebel:"Yeah me too. "

Then they all left and my parent came back.

Raph:"So how was babysitting? "

Keira:"It was alright. "

Happy 2018 everyone!!!!!! I hope you all the fireworks cause I didn't I went home at 11:45. I was too tired. So tell me in the comments what kind of dog or cat you guys have and what breed is it and what its name in. Bai!!! 🌺🌹😄😄