Is this how it ends? Chapter 27

Leo's prov
During the battle I looked around me and I see almost everyone down and it looked like I was the only one standing. Keira was standing right in front of me about to hurt me. So I tried to reason with her.

"Keira! Please come home. You don't belong with them! You belong with your family! "

"I don't need you anymore! Not dad, not you, not anyone! "

Right as I was about to get up she knocked me out and everything went black.

Keira's prov
After I knocked him out I felt so alive but I then had a flashback to when my parents and I were so happy. I then snapped out of it. Then shredder wanted me to prove him that I could be part of him.

Keira:"Anything I could do, I'll do it. "

Shredder:"Kill Zack. "

My eyes widened and I was so shocked. "

Keira:"Y-You serious?! "

Shredder:"If you want to be one of us then yes. "

He then threw Zack to my feet and I was so sad for him. Then Zack spoke.

Zack:"P-please Keira! Don't do this! "

Keira:"I have to Zack, I'm sorry. "

He then closed his eyes tight and cried, I was about to swing the sword at him but I didn't do it. So I put the sword down.

Keira:"I'm sorry shredder but I was wrong. I made a terrible mistake. My home is with the turtles. "

Shredder:"You just made a terrible mistake girl. "

He then threw Zack to the other side of the room hurting him and I got so angry and I started to running to him.

Keira:"ZACK! "

Shredder:"Join us or suffer the consequences. "

Keira:"NEVER! "

Shredder:"FINE! "

I looked away with my eyes shut. As he was about to swing his blades at us, dad came to the rescue.

Raph:"GET OUT OF HERE NOW! "

I was so happy that dad came to the rescue. Everyone woke up and were all about to leave when I turned around and I saw dad about to get hurt. So I had no other choice.

Shredder:"Good bye turtle. "

Keira: No! "

I stood in front of shredder before he could hurt dad and I got stabbed and everything turned black.

Raph's prov
I was shocked into tears that my own daughter saved me but ended up getting hurt herself. I looked at shredder one last time then I threw a smoke bomb. Then we finally made it back home and donnie tried to heal her but it took time. Leo and I waited in our room and I confessed.

"This is all my fault Leo. "

"Its not Raph. "

"Yes it is, I told you the kid would hate me. "

He then kissed my cheek and I looked at him. "

"Not everything can go the way you want it to Raph. "

"Yeah I know. "

Then Zack came in all happy and told us to got to that lab. We then went to the lab and I was so happy. She was awake. She then looked at us crying.

Keira:"Mom, dad?! "

Raph:"OH MY GOD! DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT! "

I then hugged her so tight I wouldn't even let go.

Keira:"Dad! I can't breathe! "

Raph:"Right sorry. "

(Three months later)
Keira's prov
Its been three months since I came home, Rebel and I are dating, so are Scarlet and Mikey, and Zack and I are hanging out alot. I've been going to the surface with everyone now and its great. Me and Rebel were sitting on the rooftop and he wanted to tell me something.

"Keira? "

"Yes Rebel? "

"I was thinking if you wanted to go on another date with me. "

"Of course I will rebel. "

I was so happy that I was back home and with rebel again. So this is the end I guess. He kissed my lips and I kissed back and we all lived happily ever after.

Hey guys that was the end of this book. Yeah I know its a very long story. But it was worth it. I will make a new book tomorrow. See ya. 😄😄💖😊😋💓