First words and walks chapter 9

Leo's prov
Its been a two months since little Alex was born and raph and I are very happy. Alex is happy too but she's more happy when she does her crazy magic on Mikey, Donnie or Casey. Its funny to watch but I'm afraid that her powers will get out of hand. So for now on April is gonna help Alex with her powers when she is older. I was playing with Alex when I felt two hands on my shoulders.

"Hey leo. "

"Hello to you too raph. "

Then raph kissed my cheek and out of nountil Alex finally said something.

"Y-yucky"

"Whoa! Did you see that raph? Alex can talk! "

"That's amazing but she didn't talk in a good way. She's pretty negative like me. "

"So at least she's talking. "

"Yeah I guess so. "

Raphs prov
Later that day I was watching Alex play around with her powers while leo was sparing with the others. It was awesome cause that means I get to skip traing. I wasn't watching and when I turned around I saw Alex walking without using her powers.

"Guys you gotta see this! "

"What is it raph? "

"Look! "

"I don't believe it..... "

Everyone was watching Alex walking and she was doing amazing, until she fell and started to cry a little.

"Aw its OK Alex your alright. I'm right here. I won't let anything hurt you. "

"Haha look its dada raph! Lol. "

"Shut up Mikey! "

Then Alex started laughing her tail off. Then she fell asleep in my arms.

"Alright sleep time. "

Leo's prov
I love raph he's sometimes grumpy and mad but when it comes to me or Alex he is so loving and gentle. He is gonna be a great dad.

Hello my friends I know its been almost forever since I made another chapter. Don't forget to follow me on wattapad and Instagram my new username is wildfire productions and its the same profile picture as the one here on wattapad. OK bye. Luv ya.