Joining the shredder chapter 22

Keira's prov
As I was running on the rooftops I kept on flashbacking to when my my dad said "You ungreatful little bitch! " and how I scared everyone, they probably think I'm a monster. Then I couldn't hold it anymore I began to cry. Until I heared someone from behind me but I couldn't see them, then in front of me was a girl with short black hair who swung a bat over my head and everything went black.

"We got what we came for... let's take her to the master. "

"Hehe!!! He's gonna be so thrilled!"

I was still unconscious but I could still hear a couple of voices. A couple of minutes later I woke up in some dark place I turned around but I saw nothing but when I turned back around I saw the same girl, a giant fish, a giant skeleton dog, a rhino, a wart hog, and a tiger.

W-Where am I?

Tiger claw:"Shut it girl! "

Xever:"The master will need it to be quiet. "

Keira:"Who is the master? "

Then they all stepped aside and I saw a man who had full metal and a helmet.

"I am the master but they call me the shredder. "

I was shocked at his apreance and he looked very weird.

Shredder:"Now tell me where the turtles? "

Keira:"I-I don't remember. They hit me with the baseball bat too hard. I think it was by her or the wart hog but I'm still not sure. "

Shredder:"You fools! "

Keira:"But I do remember them hurting me and my dad calling be a bitch. "

Raxar:"Your... dad? "

Keira:"Yes I'm the daughter of.... Leonardo and Raphael. "

Then they all laughed but I guess it was funny. Then shredder silenced them.

Shredder:"Are you sure? "

Keira:"Yes I'm sure but I must ask. Why do you hate them? "

Shredder:"Because of their master Hamato Yoshi and just like you he hurt me. "

Keira:"So your seeking revenge? "

Bebop:"Exactly what the master in wants. "

Keira:"Well... *evil grin* so am I. "

Shredder:"Then join us and get your revenge on the turtles. "

I thought about it and I finally knew exactly what I wanted..... revenge.

Keira:"Shredder I accept. "

*back in the sewers*
Raph's prov
The next morning I wanted to check on Keira so I went to her room but she wasn't. Then I heared Leo's screaming. I read the note and I started to cry.

Scarlet:"You ok Raph? "

Raph:"No this is all my fault. "

Hello guys, hope you liked this chapter so far don't forget to follow me on wattapad or on Instagram. Well see ya tomorrow bye. 😄😄😘