No other choice chapter 26

Raphs prov
We were all upset when our plan didn't work the first time so we have no choice but to rechrive her ourselves.

Leo:"Alright every one ready? "

All:"Ready! "

Raph:"Then let's go! we all started for shredders lair and made sure there were no sicurtiy cameras on the outside and headed inside. We were at a long hallway and I was about to walk in when ghost stopped me. He blew some powder and there were invisible lasers. So we all got passed them safely and kept running. We finally made it to his throne room.

Keira:"I can't wait to fight the turtles again. Its so dark. And I love it! "

Bebop:"I fell you kid. "

Keira's prov
Bebop and I were chilling when my senses were tingling. Like someone was watching us. I turned around and I saw the turtles. So I sounded the alarm.

Keira:"INTRUDERS! "

Leo:"So much for stealth! "

It was nine v.s seven and I was ready!

Karai:"ATTACK! "

Leo's prov
We all started to fight the ones who worked for the shredder but Keira is the one we need. Its gonna be one heak of a ride. When Raph was fighting Keira he tried to tell her to come home with us.

Raph:"Keira! Please come home with us! "

Keira:"I'll never come with you anymore! "

Then Keira knocked him out. Now were dead. 

Hello guys I'm back after a long week of school. Boring😒😒. But anyways yeah I'm back and its a three day weekend for me. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Bai!! And sorry if its short. 😄😄💖