1. Attraction

A/N: A new update! Thank you guys for expressing your enthusiasm for this story. I'm so glad you guys liked it. So, I present you the first chapter!

*******************************

"Have sex with me." Omkara said as he flopped on Gauri's bed one day.

"WHAT?!" Gauri exclaimed as she turned to look at him with wide eyes and cheeks flushed red.

"Didn't you hear what I said? I said -" Omkara said, while smirking at her baffled expression.

" Shut up! I heard what you said! I mean - what did you mean - how can I... We are FRIENDS!" Gauri eventually shouted as she quickly closed the door to her room to get  some privacy.

"Are you so eager to have sex with me that you are closing your door? OK... I'm ready!" Omkara said, while grinning at her.

"Har-Har. Your jokes are just Oscar-worthy hilarious. Now, can you please explain to me what did you just mean - that, we should - GAH!" Gauri threw her hands in the air, frustrated because she couldn't even say the word.

"You mean, have sex? It's just that since we are best friends and all... have been for a long time, since we were kids! And now we have grown up... you have grown to be a beautiful, sexy woman. And I am obviously hot... you said so, that day when you got drunk at that party... remember?" Omkara said with a smirk on his face as he watched Gauri's face turn all shades red that he couldn't even label them. "So.. As I was saying we are all grownups now.. Since we both find each other attractive, I thought it's prime time to take the next step." He said as he pulled her to sit next to him.

"I want to make your first memorable... Now, I hope you are not saving it for your future husband are you?" Omkara asked Gauri, his voice husky as he moved his lips over her neck and ear causing Gauri to shiver as if anticipating for something.

Omkara suddenly moved back leaving Gauri breathing heavily with eyes closed.

"So, are you?

"Huh?" Gauri asked back, her mind reeling back from where her imagination had run wild.

"Are you - going to accept my proposal?" Omkara asked again, feeling proud to see the effect he had on her.

"Uh... " Gauri sat straight as thought over what he said. She blushed as she contemplated over what he would do once she gave him the green signal. She then asked the questions that running through her head. "But, what about our friendship? What if... what if we fall in love with someone else? What if others find out? Are we - I mean, what will it be called once we start... "

"Gauri, relax. Take a deep breath." Omkara instructed as he took Gauri's hands in his.

Gauri took a couple of deep breaths and looked down at their hands, nervously.

"Gauri, please look at me. We are friends and we will remain friends. This change between us will not hamper on our friendship. And the moment one of us fall in love, this deal is over. We will not continue this. What we are about to do... it's actually termed as - 'Friends With Benefits'. And we will be careful. We will decide on time according to our schedules. We will take care of the rest later. So... are you with me on this? It's alright if you want to  back out. I won't force you." Omkara finished speaking as he waited for her response.

Gauri took another deep breath and let it out as she thought over everything he said. She did actually like him more than friends and definitely found him attractive, not that she was going to admit any of those two to him. She had several times even day-dreamed about him... and this moment should have been a dream-come-true for her. But then she had to be rational and think of the reality that she lived in. She wasn't at all innocent. She had knowledge about such 'stuffs', but she knew it only occurred in movies. Not in real lives. And if it did happen, then she wasn't too observing.

"OK. I'm in." Gauri finally whispered. She looked away nervously, but she knew she couldn't hide the red glow that came over her cheeks.

Omkara caressed her face, feeling the warmth of her cheeks as he went closer to her.

"I'll make sure that you won't regret this."

And gave her her first ever kiss.

*******************************

P/S: There you go! Like it? Hate it? Please don't forget to Like, Vote and Comment. Your reviews mean the world to me. And silent readers, please leave in a review every once in a while!

Love! ♡