chapter 2

I walked down to see Lilly Anna's room . I knocked and a little girl opened it ." Hello" she said with a little evil grin. " What
Are you grinning about " I said closing the door behind me .     " Oh nothing " she said as she sat on her bed . Her room was horrible , all the colours faded,  no toys and a single window with hardly any sunlight peaking through

She had one bed, a wardrobe and a table with a chair . " What are we gonna do " she asked as I was about to zone out . "Oh I'm just gonna ask you some questions " I said smiling. Honestly I was kinda freaked out . "Ok" she giggled as she tucked her beautiful browny black hair behind her ear ." So tell why are you  here" I said .

"Well "she began . " I came to visit my dad who was here for anger management, one day I saw a girl run past me ,  I told a nurse about it , the nurse looked at me and then to were I was looking , she told me she saw nothing. " She said swinging her legs as if she was telling me a 3 little pigs story . But I was getting Chills down my spine .

Then I heard a whisper behind me . I turned around to see nothing . " Oh u can hear her to" lily said with worried eyes .   " Yes I can " I said looking around ." But we  are gonna keep this a secret ,ok " I say again " I knew you were special Emma" Lilly said . " How did you know my name" I asked kinda paranoid. " Oh Maria told me " she said laughing .

" What is Maria to u" I asked still looking around . " Shes my imagery friend " she said . " Ok" I answered . " Well what does she look like"  I asked Lilly " she has long black hair , she has a white dress and her leg is bleeding " she said . " And did you make her like that" I asked taking note of everything she said . " Well...no but she just came out of no where " she said with a serious face .

" Lilly she is not your imagery friend , if she was imagery you could make her look the way u want her to look , and i can hear her so she certainly is not imagery" I say in a whisper . I grabbed my things and walked out . " Emma!" I heard Lilly yell . " Yes?" I say looking back at her . " I like you " she said with a smile . " I like u too Lilly I say before I closed her door . She's not schizophrenic , there is something going on in this crazy place and it's making the people go crazy.

Next room was Adams . I knocked and he answered the door with a smile . " Hey "I said walking in . "Hello" he answered I close the door and sat on his bed. his room looks a lot like lily's. "so tell me about yourself" said Adam .I giggled at how mature he sounded. " well my name is Emma and I like the colour black, I like food and I like to work here "  I said.             "oh that seems cool " he replied ." Well Adam, you tell me about yourself ". I said getting ready my notebook and Pen to start taking notes .

"um, what do you want to know about me "he said scratching the back of his neck. " Well, why are you here " I asked ."I don't know" he began ."It all started when my mum used to work here and I saw a girl ,she scared me a lot the next day, when I went home I would see her in my sleep and ever since then I couldn't fall asleep I told my mummy and she thought I was stupid so she brought me to this place, honestly Emma I'm not crazy she is real , she has long black hair and a white dress" he said. " I believe you Adam, I believe you " I said . I did, I really did believe him.

"why does she scare you" I asked " I don't know, I just tried to sleep and she comes in my dreams and when I open my eyes I just see her there " he said beginning to cry. " It's ok darling don't cry " I said holding him in my arms . "we will get rid of her don't worry ,is there anything else you're afraid of "I asked again . I think she hides in my closet " he said pointing towards the closet . "well what if I got you a different closest , the ones with no doors " I said forgetting what they are  called , but he got the point .

"ohhh​ that's great" he said . "well I'll do what I can" I said patting him on his back ." I have to go now Adam, I'll come back tomorrow, I promise and I'll bring you sweeties too" I said giving him one more hug." ok please don't forget me  " he said with a desperate look . "I won't, Adam don't worry "I said "ok bye "he waved ." bye " I replied before closing the door. two down and one to go .The psychopath ,this can't be good.

I walk up the stairs and took the left corridor to see cole Robert Brock on a door  .I sighed and knocked at the door. no answer." hello" I said from the other side. still no answer .expecting the worst ,I took my key and opened the door to see a boy sitting on his bed. "excuse me ,did you not hear me knock" I said in the most polite tone keeping in mind he was a psychopath. Anything could happen . " well maybe I decided to ignore it "he said looking at me with a hateful grin. "thanks" I say really uncomfortably .

. He got up and  walked closer to me ."oh you must be a new nurse" he said "yeah I just moved here today" I replied , he might be nice . " Aww that's sweet, now get out " he yelled . Nevermind, I take back what I said ." I can't.... I can't get out ,I have to do my job" I said. " I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT NEED TO DO GET OUT OR I SWEAR YOU WILL REGRET YOU OPENED THAT GOD DAMN DOOR " he yelled are his eyes flushed with anger.

"Cole" I began . " COLBY" he yelled . "Ok Colby, look I know you're going through alot " I said " you know nothing " he said pinning me to the wall . " Look I just ..I just wanna help you "  I said getting lost in his eyes . " That's what Amanda said , I just wanna help you get out , and now I'm here another year " he yelled as his eyes flushed with hate .  " I'm different" I yelled back . He chuckled throwing his head back .

He looked at my badge " ok..Emma ..what makes you so different from the rest , what makes you think that YOU, out of millions of  people can cure my insanity" he said with a side smirk . " Cause.. I was in your place they tittled me a sociopath , yes it's not as bad as being a psycopath , but my point is that I wasn't  crazy and they just gave me that title just because ..well I still don't knkw" I said beginning to tear up at the memories . But I couldn't let him see my this weak .

His grip become stronger . " Tell me " he said stroking my  cheek with the back of his hand . " How did u get out ,and why are you working here ,if this place drove u crazy?" he said.      " I pretended I was getting better... and as I pretended I really was , like I said I had the wrong tittle , I was depressed ,so I wanna help people who are in the situation I was in , Colby you have the wrong tittle " I said as I felt my head spin . Colby saw and pressed his body onto mine to hold me up . " What do you mean , wrong tittle ?" He asked curious he looked desperately at me as if I was the book of knowledge

" Your not a psychopath" I said feeling weaker . " Do u need help to sit on the bed " he said holding me . " I'm fine " I said . I felt him pick me up and sit me on the bed . " Are you sure your fine ,I can call someone for you " he said " I really am fine Colby" I said with a laugh .

" I'm just a little claustrophobic" I said rubbing my eyes . " You are " he smirked " yh" I answered regretting I told him that .

" tell me more" he said ." This place is not normal , there is a girl with a wrong tittle and we all know people are getting crazy from this place , and you Colby if you really were a psychopath you would of hurt me " I said . " Well what if I choose to hurt you later ?" He smirked. " You really want to?" I asked . " Yes ...I really do " he laughed . I got up from the bed and opened the door to leave , I couldn't be here any longer . Then colby grabbed on my wrist " your not going anywhere princess" he smirked.

Ahhh ...😨
Shook 😶
What do u guys think so far 😂