chapter 30

Emmas pov

I woke up this morning and saw Colby just snoring next to me . " Babe wake up we need to go to the beach " I said shaking his shoulder .he was so beautiful every thing about him . " ..mmhhmm" he said  rubbing his eyes . He looked so adorable .  We woke up and took a shower I put on a black swimming suit and wore a cute orange dress over it . I went down and made toast quickly . " Awe babe " he said walking towards me .

" What's so awe about me making toast " I laughed . " I don't know , but one thing I know is that your very beautiful in orange . " Thanks "I said blushing . " You should where colour more often , except black most of the time " he laughed . We ate our toast and drunk orange juice .  We got out of the house and knocked at Sam's and Kat's door . "Hey we are done" kat smiled opening the door . Sam and colby gave each other a bro hug and we went to their car .

Colby sat at the back and so did I. I put my head on his shoulder and we just listened to music . "I said little bitch you can't fuck with me if you wanted to" Sam and kat sang which made me laugh . We got to the beach and dived in. The water felt so cold. "AHH..cold...cold" Colby screamed which made all of us laugh .  I swam in and let the water feel my skin .

Colby pov

Fuck she looked hot . She honestly is beautiful but she doesn't see it . I was in deep thought when I felt stinging cold  water hit my chest . I looked at the direction it came from and saw Emma busting out with laughter. " Oh your gonna pay " I yelled and she screams running/swimming away . " No please don't kill " she laughed .  I got to her and splashed the water on her . " Colby" she screamed laughing as she covered her face . I felt water being splashed on my from the back . " Kat " I yelled as she kept splashing .

" GET HIM" Emma yelled . Both kat and Emma began splashing water everywhere . " Sam help me" I screamed In a girly voice . " Who's hurting my best friend" Sam yelled . " Please hurry" I screamed again . " No fear Sam is here " Sam laughed before splashing kat and Emma . Both of them screamed as me and Sam were creating a hurricane .

" Stop ... stop" emma said looking slightly pale . " Babe you ok? " I asked as she held her stomach. " I just feel alittle light headed" she said rubbing her eyes . " I'll take her to sit on the sand " kat said as she walked back with Emma . " I told you the baby would try swim away" Sam laughed ." Oh so where is it now  " I said laughing. " Look for it fast " Sam yelled as we both just swam around. " Found it ?" I asked Sam . " No did you ?" He answered. " Nope" I laughed popping the P.

I went back to dry of when I saw a guy with a suit case walking to me. Deep down I was scared expecting the worst . " Excuse me " he said in a strong Colombian accent  " hey " I said drying my hair. " I want to do business" he said putting the suit case on a picnic table I stood next to . " What kind?" I asked him. " I want to buy something " he said putting his hand on the buckle that held it together. " I have nothing to sell" I said running my fingers through my hair.

He opened put his hand in his pocket and got out a block of 100 dollar notes . " I want to buy her" he said pointing to Emma. " No way " I yelled. He get out another block of money . " 50,000 " he said giving it to me so I'd check if it's real. " She is not a fucking toy , she is mine " I said giving the money back to him . He opened the suit case to reveal more .    " 25 million" he said with a smile . " I SAID NO , NO ONE WILL HAVE HER" I yelled before I stormed of . I looked back to see him on the phone walking away with his suit case .

I went back to Emma and sat next to her ." Hey hoe " she laughed. "Sup beautiful" I said as I put an arm around her. " Who was that guy " she asked " oh idk someone" I said . " Oh ok " she laughed. We all talked about random things when I heard kat say " do you guys here that ?" In a serious face . " ICE-CREAM" Emma and kat yelled. We all laughed . " Who wants ice cream" Emma asked . " Me " kat and Sam yelled. " I'm good thank you" I said . " Okay " emma said as her and kat run to the music .

Its been like 5 minites and they haven't come back . Me and Sam walked to the truck when I saw a guy talking to Emma and she looked really scared.

I picked up my pace and finally get to them  . " No, i think your really fucking hot " I heard him say . " Umm excuse me ?" I said raising an eyebrow. " Hello " he said covering his forehead so he could see me because the sun was right behind me. " She is my girlfriend" I said clenching my jaw. " And I care why ?" He said with a smirk . He looked at me then smashed his lips onto Emma's . I grabbed him and hit him . He hit me back with alot of power which felt like fire . The fight was real and I knew it .

" Guys... guys break it up " Sam yelled pulling me of him . A car came and the guy got in ,at that they just drove away . As if this was planned. " We should go home" Sam said with a frown. " We should" I said in a mad tone . We sat in the car and Emma laid her hand on my chest .she circled her index finger on my hand . She always knew how to calm me . The car stopped and I looked out the window to see we were at home.

We got out the car and I walked to our door and Sam and kat walked to theirs . " Bye guys " emma yelled waving to them . " Bye " they both yelled back as the walked in .I opened the door and Emma closed it once we entered . A sudden laughter filled the dark room as I saw a guy sitting on the couch with a smirk .

" Well done " he said clapping

" Well done " he said clapping. "Matthew?" Emma said .             " Hello again" he said with his deep Colombian accent.