chapter 20

Colbys pov
I was sleeping when I felt someone climb on top of me . I was certain that it was Emma so I didn't react. I felt her put my hands and her waist . I still had my eyes closed , but her waist felt to small . I was still in a deep sleep but I felt it all . I felt little hungry kisses on my jaw line. This felt wrong Emma has never given me hungry kisses .

Hers have been so innocent and gentle This wasn't the way Emma acts but I just left her . I was still asleep to weak to move and I knew I was having sleep paralysis again . I wanted to wake up and touch her back, but I couldn't. She began to move back and worth on my Man hood which drove me crazy . She's never acted like this before.

Then I heard someone open the door. " Wtf this going on " I heard Emma yell. But I couldn't move to open my eyes. Who is this random bitch me . I felt her get of me. " Are you serious Amanda" I heard Emma yell . Amanda? " What you gonna do about it " she said in her slutty voice. " I'm gonna report you, what did you do to him why is he not moving"

Emma said patting my chest. " Oh don't worry he's in sleep paralysis, but he can hear and feel everything" I heard Amanda say. " I'm going to report you " Emma said. " Oh , I wouldn't do that if I were you " Amanda said . " And why's that" Emma said coldly. " Cause I'm not the one pregnant with him " she said . I could perfectly picture her smirk .

" I'm not pregnant" Emma snapped. " Oh really " she said with a laugh " I heard it all Emma , I heard it all" she said as she felt the room slapping the door . I heard Emma crying . I wanted to hold her in my arms and comfort her , but I couldn't . So I decided to fall asleep with Emma crying beside me .😔