chapter 4

I was at home .I was thinking about how Lilly Anna and Adam have different diagnosis, but they link in the same way  with this ghost girl who goes by Maria . I decided to go back I need to find out who this Maria was . I got in the car and drove back in my uniform might as well stay the night there.

" I finally arrived, and I went to the same old dusty woman that i saw in office . " I need to go to the file room , to find a person who goes by Maria." I said " sorry no can do " she said in her voice that sounded like the slug from monsters inc.

" I said " sorry no can do " she said in her voice that sounded like the slug from monsters inc

I needed to find a way to get in that room . I walked out and saw the window was opened. " Perfect" I whispered to myself .I climbed through went threw the M files. I was running my fingers throw when I landed on 4 different Maria's . I took all four out and searched . " What are you doing here " I heard Colby said leaning on a locker which scared the shit out of me .

" I could say the same about you " I shot back . " Well.." Colby began just then we heard the door as if someone was putting the key in . I put all the Maria files back and hid in a small room behind couple of boxes and Colby hid in a box of packing peanuts near the window I climbed through. It was the old woman from the desk , I realized by her high heels, the noise they made when she walked .

" Maria ,Maria," I heard her say as she opened the draw of files. "AHH Maria Luna parks" she said in a sly voice as I heard her light a match. I held my mouth so I wouldn't breathe so loud . She came into the room I was in and lit the file on fire . I heard her lock the door and leave. The smoke started to fill the room as I began to cough . I tried to put out the fire ,but it was no use.

" Colby " I yelled.     I began to cough more as my lungs started to fill with smoke . I held my neck as  I felt my throat being chocked.  " Colby please I need you " I cried my vision became blurry . As if he would help , I knew I was gonna die . Then I saw the handle move and I blacked out in half a second.

Colbys pov .

The old bitch left the room and I got out of the box. I saw the room Emma was in glow orange and I smirked . I was just about to leave when I heard " Colby" . A voice I'm my head told me to go help but I pushed them aside . Deciding weather I should help or not . As her coughing filled the room . " Colby please, I need you " she yelled ." Help her ,you know you like her ,she's your only chance of getting out, help her. " The Voice whispered but this voice did not come out of my head. This voice was coming from the room . I let the voice win I tried the handle and it was locked . I grabbed the fire extinguisher and slammed the door down after 5 good hits .

I got it open to see Emma on the ground passed out from inhaling the smoke . I put the fire out and went to Emma. I picked her up and jumped throw the window with her . I laid her down and tried to wake her up but it was no use . I opened her mouth and gave her CPR .she began to open her eyes so I pumped her chest. She finally opened her eyes and I was thrilled. I felt a tingly feeling in my stomach that I haven't felt in a long time . " Colby" she whispered not being able to talk properly. " What " I sighed . " Thanks you" she said sitting up .

Emmas pov

"Thank you" I said sitting up . " Honestly I would've let you die, but i like to see you suffer, you mean nothing to me" he said coldly . That hurt ,those words made me wanna curl up and die. I couldn't say anything I was heartbroken? . Tears began to fall down my checks . " Why didn't you just let me die" I said crying . " Because it's fun to watch you suffer , physical dying is boring, but dying mentally is a whole different thing " he smirked. I walked away as tears poured out my eyes . I sat in my car crying as I then just fell asleep.