chapter 12

Me and Colby only know each other for a week and I'm already willing to end my life for him, it was as if destined to happen. Me and him .

It's been a week and Colby got sick. I came into his room with tea . He gave me a weak smile and I close the door behind me. How you feeling I said putting the tea on the desk beside his bed . I put my hand on his forehead to feel it was burning hot. " Colby..." I said scared" your really sick" I said again . " Really ..?" He said sarcastically as he then let out a chuckle. " Yes" I laughed back .

I spent all day in his room and just talked about nice memories or random things ,like I did everyday for the past week . I would also visit Adam and Lilly Anna to. I noticed he got better . As I thought of confronting Mrs greenwood . As if Maria was doing this . He just got better I couldn't find an explanation. Colby went to take a shower as I tidyed his room a bit . He came out with wet hair. Which made him look so attractive. I blushed a bit and he smirked. " I know, Im a hot psycho " he laughed. " You really are" I giggled.

Later that day I went to Mrs greenwoods office. I was outside her door and knocked . " Come in" I heard her say . I went in and took a seat . " How may I help?" She said plainly as I put down my glass of water on her desk. " I want to ask about the poisoning of Maria Luna parks " I said . " You just won't stop " she said coldly. " No I won't " I yelled . " But you will if it risks Colby's life" she said with a bitchy smirk ." Your not gonna touch him " I yelled.

" Let's make a deal , since you probably figured out who poisoned Maria, you keep it a secret and Colby will be fine , you tell a single soul and I promise you Emma Lavanya I will make you watch Colby being tortured" she said in a calm voice. " Fine" I sighed and took a sip of my water . A sudden evil smirked formed her face. " You can leave now" she said . I grabbed my water and walked to colbys room as I felt light headed.

Colbys pov
I was sitting on my bed when I heard glass break out side my door. Suddenly I heard a girl breathing heavily coughing as if she was being chocked . I got of my bed worried and opened the door . I saw Emma coughing up blood as her eyes rolled back and her body began to twitch. I run to her and tried to wake up . I picked her up and run down stairs with her twitching in my arms . I run to her car and went to her pocket to get the keys .😢

I opened to door and put her in the seat besides mine. I drove as fast as I could to the nearest hospital. " Breathe baby , breathe " I said stroking her thigh which seemed to calm her down a bit. I drove as fast as the law let us . I finally got to the hospital . " Someone please help me " I screamed on the top of my lungs . 6 doctors came to me and took Emma . I sat on a chair crying . I can't loose her she's made such a huge impact on my life . She can't die .
She can't ...