chapter 31

Emmas pov
"Colby...Colby " Matthew said standing up . Anger filled Colby's eyes knowing Matthew set all of this up . " Your a good guy " he said circling him . " Are you a dog , fucking circling me " Colby said clenching his jaw . " DO YOU KNOW WHO I FUCKING AM " Matthew yelled . " Of course I do, but I don't give a shit" colby said calmly knowing he got Matthew mad . " Guys " I said knowing they might fight .

Matthew pushed Colby to the wall and put a hand around his neck . " Your not gonna talk to me like that " he screamed as his dark eyes filled with anger . "Matty catty " Colby's laughed patting his back then pushing him of . " I'm not scared of you , but trust me you'll be scared of me " he smirked. The evil smirk which I thought I demolished had reborn .

" Guys please" I said standing in between them holding them apart . They were like to demons fighting for power and my light wasn't bright enough to kill the darkness they were creating. They both glared with evil in their eyes . " Ahh " I screamed holding my stomach . " Omg you okay " Matthew said holding me . " AHH my stomach " I said as pain flushed from inside of me ." Here sit down " Colby sat helping me to the coach . I growned in pain as Colby held me in his arms . " Matthew could you please get a water bottle from the kitchen " Colby said pointing to the direction of the kitchen.

" Yeah sure" he said walking to the kitchen. I love how Matthew is a killer but he still has a soft spot for me . " Here " he said opening it and handing it to me .I drank some water and put it on the table. " They both just sat there trying to help the pain stop . after Minutes which felt like hours passed and my eyes closed and I drifted to a very light sleep.

" Hey...umm ...Colby" I heard Matthew say . "Yeah? " I heard colby say . " I need you to be her protector" he said with a sigh. " Matthew..I already am and always will be " Colby said and at that I fell into a deep sleep .