chapter 29

This chapter is dedicated to samisdaddyish
For a shout out guess this song

You got a second chance
you could go home
Escape it all
Its just irrelevant
Its Just medicine , it's just medicine
You till be what you want to ...

Im sorry didn't update in forever a shit tone is happening .

Emmas pov .

His grip become stronger on my wrist and his eyes began to water . " I ..I can't believe this , after all we have been through " he began as him tears poured out . " After everything Emma" he said again as he let go. I was speechless . He stared at me with pain , he kills me from the inside . I smashed my lips onto his and he kissed back every second felt so beautiful . He pulled away and put a hair behind my ear " You still are a psychopath" I said with a chuckle " but your my psycho " I said again as a smile formed on my face. "Of course I am" he smirked .

I looked at my wrist to see a bruise form . Colby gentle took my hand and kissed it . " I'm a monster Emma" he said stroking my bruise with a sad look. " No your not "I said as I looked into his eyes . " Your in love, just like me " I said again . " AHH ... Im just so stressed out" he said rubbing his face . He walked away and sat on the couch with his back facing me . I went to him and placed my hands around his shoulder .

I gave him little kisses as he just looked out the window . I began to massage his shoulders and he sighed in relief . I chuckled at him and he closed his eyes . I was there for about 15 Minutes as I realized he fell asleep . Thank goodness my hands were kinda sore . I stopped and put a blanket over him. I was on my phone and I just looked at baby names . The thought that I was going to get an ultra scan in a week made me feel warm . Happiness filled me as I scrolled through the names .

" Picked a name yet " Colby said . " AHH omg you scared me " I said as i gently hit his arm . " Well I thought of naming him Matthew , so I can keep the generation going " I said . " Matthew Brock , sounds good " he said . " And if was a girl I would name her violet " I said . " Violet" he repeated . "Sounds good too" he chuckled . " Oh shit , I need to tell my family about us " I said . " Ah shit me to " he said as we both faced palmed .

Colbys pov

" Hey Matthew " she said with a happy tone .
" How my favourite cousin doing " Matthew said with a strong Colombian accent . " I'm good you " she said with a giggle . " I'm good , are you okay" he said . " I have something to tell you" Emma said playing with her hair . " Yeah what's up" he said again . " I have a boyfriend and ...and I'm pregnant with him " she said biting her lip .

" What?.. who is this guy ..were did you meet him " he said asking tones of questions . " I..I " Emma stattered not being able to process all of his questions . " I'm coming over" he said again . " No ...you really don't need to " she said with a worried look . " What you worried about Emma, I'm just confirming he's a good guy " he said with a chuckle. " Yeah you did that to Zach and scared him shit less" she said with a sigh.

" First of all I was 16 and you guys were 14 and the guy was a pussy " he said again . " AHH , fine " Emma gave up . " See you soon Emma" he said . " Wait you don't even know my address " Emma said quickly. " Oh I already tracked you " he said as I heard a chuckle." Ok bye " she said " bye" he answered.

" Well " she said with a unsure smile . " How bad could Matthew be anyways" I chuckled. " He killed Zach right after he broke up with me " she sighed ...

Ok idk what I'm doing 😂👍