chapter 35

Hi guys im @cheyassss and ill be taking over for a bit for hana✌
*SMUT WARNING*
Colby's POV
"Sleep well my Princess"
I said as i slowly felt my eyes get heavy and soon enough I was asleep.

*Time Skip To 2:50am*

As Emma tossed and turned in her sleep her thigh accidentally rubbed against my length, i hadn't slept all night because i was so needy. I wanted Emma and, everything about her turned me on, her gorgeous eyes, her perfect smile and all her curves.
As i layed on my stomach i could feel my man-hood growing beneath me at the mere thought of taking control over Emma's body. In one swift movement i slipped from Emma's grasp and make my way to the bathroom to enjoy my own company.

Emma's POV

I woke up to an empty bed wondering where Colby had gone to. I looked around his shirt was still on the floor as well as his phone, i grab it and check the time, 2:54am?! Where would he go at this time of the day? I walked downstairs thinking maybe he was on the couch but no? As i made my way back upstairs i heard noises? But they weren't any regular noises, they were sexual noises i walked into our room and it began to get louder i put my ear against the bathroom door as i heard my name being moaned. The door was slightly opened so i creeked it open some more just enough to peak through. As i peaked through i saw colby their, sitting on the closed toilet seat pleasuring himself to the thought of me. His eyes were tight shut as hand movement became faster. I walked in without being noiced, i grabbed his hands off himself and he looked at me with lust filling his eyes. I giggled and said " I think that parts my job"
He smirked as he pulled me closer slamming his lips onto mine as he picked me up and walked me over to the bed and laying me down softly. I started to un-clip my bra revealing my breasts.

Colby's POV

As she un-clipped her bra i slowly slid down her panties as thats all she was wearing. I quickly grabbed a condom from the bedside table and slid it on i looked down a her gorgeous eyes she nodded and bit her lip giving me permission to enter, as i slowly entered she arched her back trying not to moan "Oh f-faster pleeeaasee" she moaned softly. As my thrusts became faster and faster she dug her nails into my back causing me to let out a breathy moan. My strokes became stronger as she said "ugghh c-colby i-im gonna"
"I know baby girl me too"
As we both reached our limits i rolled over and cuddled her the most beautiful girl in the world