Chapter 13

1 month after the crash

The stormtrooper went flying back as my foot connects with his helmet, using the momentum from the kick I spin around and thrust my saber through the chest of the stormtrooper behind me.

I launch back forward and leap over the heads of the remaining few, whipping out my blaster and shooting them before I land. I rush forward towards the open door that lead to the outdoor hangar bay and right into the two new inquisitors.

"we've been expecting you boy" said the distorted female voice, face hidden from behind the mask

"Well I'm here now aren't i?" I chuckle at them, receiving the stare of the mask and a snarl from a shark like creature next to her

"time to die young one" she says as her masks opens revealing a green face with dotted tattoos covering her cheeks and her nose

"you can try" I tell her shrugging my shoulders

Both parties launch into battle, with the inquisitors on offensive. They start thrusting their blades at my centre of mass, I do simple blocks before the bipedal shark like creature performs a massive chop down, forcing me to spin out of the way holding my saber up to block the killer blow, the female moves around and I'm now sandwiched between the two, she swings her blade low and I pull out my second blade and let the purple blade ignite just in time to catch the red before it could strike my ankles.

With both arms at odd angles I spin in position changing my arm position and jab at both of them. My sudden attack forces them both back allowing me to bring my left hand in slightly and extending it forward suddenly sending a large force push towards the female, I turn and face the other full on and using both my blades I engage him.

I go on the offensive and he is barely able to keep up, I hit low and high at the same time before changing to centre cuts he barely dodges and blocks the attack before the other gets up and engages with me.

Without looking I put my left hand behind me with the purple blade and spin it, blocking the incoming attack, I bring the blade back and hit his upper blade with both of mine causing him to lose control and his arm going back in a massive and slow arc, I use the momentum to propel me around where I block a centre jab with the green blade before I shove both blades behind me impaling the inquisitor with both of my blades.

I hear him grown and I pull both the blades out and engage with the woman, the fight becomes fierce and we make our way near the fence, but eventually she gives in and force pushes me away. Stumbling back far enough she is able to leap to her dead partner, she slugs him over her shoulder and she leaps towards the door and slams it shut before I could charge her

"Spector 1... we got a problem" I say into my wrist comm.

Immediately he replies, "what is it kid?"

I press the button to talk but before I could speak I sigh "we another inquisitor"

Through the speaker I hear him groan "ok. Just one?" he questions

"there were two but one's dead now" I chuckle into the speaker

"alright return back to the ship, do you have the chip?" he asks me causing me to groan at his lack of faith "of course I have the chip Kanan"

As the ghost jumps into hyperspace I can tell the crew wants to question me, however any questions are held off by Zeb walking up to me laughing and slapping me over the back with his massive hands "Hehe, good job kid" he chuckles causing me to groan, before I look around and see the proud smile of Kanan and Hera who order me to sit down for a debrief on the mission.