Voice Box

HELLO just a quick note. Because of this chapter, I'm putting this book on mature.

No, there is no smut, but there is a lot of swearing and gore because of the upcoming Sweeney Todd's point of view. Thank you for understanding!

Something unordinary happened...
A policeman entered the shop.

The policeman's eyes darted to me.
I felt uncomfortable since I was still in my nightgown, and holding my dress in my arms.

"Mr. Todd?" The policeman said as he continued to stare at me.

My eyes moved to Sweeney who had a clenched fist, "yes, sir?" He replied.

There was a pause.

"May I talk to you in private and let Ms (y/l/n) dress up?" The man said still starring at me.

Wait... he knows me?

I looked at Sweeney, who had his eyes narrowed.
"Yes, sir."

The policeman opened the door without taking his eyes off me.

Sweeney walked through the door first. Making me gulp hard.

Something's wrong.

I quickly started to change while I waited for Sweeney to come back.

My dress was dark black with a white material under it.

It was simple and fitted my body like a glove.

At the very top it had black roses sticking out elegantly, with one black butterfly.

I'm not exactly sure where this dress came from, I just found it in the wardrobe not so far off the bed

Now all that left is hair and slight makeup.

Hello guys! You said that you liked Sweeney's point of view in the last chapter.... so.... I'll give you a treat! Sweeney's point of view!

As I walked outside my old door ,while the man's filthy hands held it for me, all I could think of is how I will kill this bastard.

I knew I had to be careful though through this fucking conversation, otherwise it could end up with me behind stupid bars.

"Mr. Todd..." the fool started off with his cocky accent that disturbed me in every fucking way, "... that lady up there..." this man had my full attention now. What is he gonna say about my bride? How he is going to fuck her with his eyes like he did seconds ago!!!???
"...what is she doing in your house?"

Be careful with your words Sweeney.

"She? Well, you see sir, she's my fiancé. She lives here." I faked a smile while in reality I just wanted to hold him by his throat against the wall and make him apologise for even looking at my lover.