Wedding Pt.2

Nirvana's POV

Blow the bridge to the past
Wipe the fingerprints
Melt your heart encased in wax
Seal it with a kiss

Our fate engraved
Scar enslaved
As we mutually destruct
Repose, my love, I've sinned enough for the both of us

In the name of love...

I'm ready to bury all of my bones
I'm ready to lie but say I won't
So tell me your secrets
And join me in pieces
To rot in this garden made of stones

Eternally yours
Eternally yours

I feed like you taught me and selflessly swallow
We coalesce in darkness, so selfishly hollow
Examine the wreckage
Writhing in tempo
Invisible anguish casting a shadow

And in the name of love...

I'm ready to bury all of my bones
I'm ready to lie but say I won't
So tell me your secrets
And join me in pieces
To rot in this garden made of stones

Eternally yours
Eternally yours

As we rest in pieces, though I know not your name
I would suffer forever to absolve all your pain

And in the name of love...

I'm ready to bury all of my bones
I'm ready to lie but say I won't
So tell me your secrets
And join me in pieces
To rot in this garden made of stones

I'm ready to bleed to make amends
And sleep in this dirt we call our bed
So tell me your secrets
And join me in pieces
To fall and rewrite the bitter end

Eternally yours
Eternally yours
Eternally yours
Eternally yours
Eternally yours

I'm more than willing to rot in hell with you

I'm ready to bury all of my bones
I'm ready to lie but say I won't
So tell me your secrets
And join me in pieces
To rot in this garden made of stones

I'm ready to bleed to make amends
And sleep in this dirt we call our bed
So tell me your secrets
And join me in pieces
To fall and rewrite the bitter end

Eternally yours

I sang the last verses looking directly to Ricky not breaking eye contact. Standing next Chris and hugging him everyone cheered and I saw TJ star struck by my performance. It was great performing with them, I missed it so much I wish I could just do this all the time.

The dance started with the thank yous of the dj guy and him starting with famous line dances. TJ joined me on the floor before I coukd leave and got me dancing, I laughed and hugged him and went back to go sit at the main table. After a few minutes I went to get water and saw Harley and Ricky dancing they looked cute. After the song Ricky sat next to me and I saw Harley talking with Balz. I saw some guys of Pierce The Veil and took a picture of them and went to go find the others when I saw TJ coming to give me some champagne.

Harley's POV

After Ricky and I danced I fell for him but went to sit next to Balz. "Balz I like Rick" I said over the loud music and I saw Angelo's eyes widen "you won't be able to get him" he paused and Angelo shook his finger. "You see that?" he pointed over to Nirvana and Ricky smiling at each other "they will get back together soon, they're ment to be together" he said and I know he was saying the truth "yup, tonight she or he will end up drunk and they'll wake up in the same bed nude but nothing will ever happen" Angelo said and Balz nodded.

"Then the boyfriend will leave and she will stay here for another three days and then they're going to end up having sex and then they are going to keep talking and seeing each other" Balz added and I just made an 'o' shape with my mouth. I do feel a little crush on Ricky but I have some strong feelings for Balz. I put my hand on his thigh and gave it a squeeze. There will be no holding back for tonight and I am single.

Nirvana's POV

As TJ and I dance Ricky and Harley are dancing as well and talking but staring at Balz. Wonder whats up. TJ and I take our places because it was time to throw the flower bouquet  and the taking off the garter. The single, married and taken women went to the dance floor and Eva threw the bouquet, there was shoving. I ended up in the middle of the pit and I felt something fall into my arms and it was the bouquet and the light shone on me for the second time tonight. Everyone woo'ed and I blushed and Harley hugged me so did Eva.

Ryan threw the Garter and Ricky ended up getting it. He was kind of mosh pitting in the middle of the pit. Some of the men were booing and throwing hand gestures to him and he was happy and shaking his hips. We just shook our heads as TJ gave me some alcohol and I chugged it. "Will the persons who caught the bouquet and the garter come to the dance floor please" the dj guy said and I waddled to the center. "You will be dancing together a slow song and with the bride and groom as well" he said and the song Iris by Sleeping With Sirens cover came on and we smiled.

I fell for him like we first met, his green eyes glistened and his eyeliner was so defined. He looked so gorgeous. My engagement ring shone in the light. Ricky made me laugh by being silly and saying silly things. After we danced together I danced with Ryan pinning a dollar to his blazer. Later on that night TJ said he had to go back to work tomorrow so he will take an early flight in the morning. I was drunk and I was dancing dirty, yes after the cake I got drunk. As tried to make my way to the bathroom Ricky also is heading towards the bathrooms.

"Hey hot stuff, let's get you out of those tight clothes" I said and I pushed him into the bathroom. I got on top of the sink and I pulled him towards me and rubbed his dick through his slacks. We made out as we touched each other and I was unbuttoning his dress shirt. "Uhh" Ricky moaned as I still rubbed his hard bulge "mmm" I moaned as his hand was rubbing my pussy. He brought me closer to him and raised my dress so my pussy could rub against his bulge. We moaned as my puke was coming up my throat. I ran to the stall and spilled my guts out and Ricky took hold of my hair. "Come the wedding is almost over so we can get you home" Ricky said and I washed my mouth, he got my things and we said bye to everyone and the newly weds that were about to leave to their honey moom.

TJ wasn't there anymore so then Ricky and I walked out of the ballroom. "Take good care of her Rick! Make her feel good! Be safe!" Chris yelled and waved as the limo took us to Ashley's house. When we got to my room I grabbed Ricky and made out with him taking off my dress leaving me in my strapless bra and my thong. I took off his clothes and got in the bed. "Uh yeah ricky right there" I moaned as he kissed my neck and started making hickeys and rubbing his dick up and down my slit. "Uhh ahh uhhhh" I moaned and groaned and scratched his back and making him hickeys on his neck. We stopped to look at each other smiling to start getting real intimate until darkness washed over both of us.

🎃