Prequel to Sequel

Rikki:

So I was born in February the twenty fifth to Ashlien Wentworth and Logan Resse. My father Logan was in the military and when I turned two he went off in battle and got killed by the enemy. My mothers side of the family would see me once in a while and I never stood why. But I was more connected with my dad's family.

After I turned four my mom went to run an errand and I had stayed with one of her friends. I remember this very clearly, there was a knock on the door and my mom's friend got some news and she began to cry and freak out. The next day the police took me into their station and they talked with me and had explained that my mother had gone to heaven and so did her friend. I never understood why I was at the police station, I then got picked up by some social workers and they put me in a Foster home. They explained that they were going to find my mothers lawyer and then they will take me with some nice people that will take care of me.

It took about a month to get to the lawyer, she was nice and so were the social workers. They filed the paper work fast because they said that the nice people that are going to take care of me are going on tour. I didn't know what that meant at four years of age.

So then I arrived with my clothes at their house the girl looked smiliar to my mother but she had things in her face and she had some kind of drawings on her skin. The guy also had lots of drawing and the same things on his face. Which were piercings and tattoos. They were surprised for being responsible of me but they took me into their home and they were very nice.

Their names are Nirvana and Ricky and I called them mom and dad. I met more people that looked like them and they were friends of them. They considered me as a niece so I called them aunts and uncles. So on tour I met more bands I guess you called it that when I was four lol. And they all became my aunts and uncles. I grew up and my life kind of destroyed when I was eleven and had to move out of Scranton. I had to leave my friends and my aunts and uncles. Only my aunt Harley and my Uncle Josh and my cousins moved with us due ot my biological grandmother wanting custody of me. I had to leave behind my soul mate, three years have past and I will be fifteen in February and I am going to start high school. I will move back to Scranton and see the love of my life again. I can't wait to see what the future aholds for me.

Nirvana:

We are moving back to Scranton, I stayed in Florida with my mum and kids. I dyed Rikki's hair black so her crazy ass grandmother doesn't recognize her. Ricky went to set up the furniture at our old home, and Re open the appliances since we had to shut them off when we moved. It's the middle of July and I got Rikki tickets to Warped in Philly, We are all going except my younger children they will stay with Ricky's parents. I left alternative press and I will be working with Balz at The Strange and Unusual, so will Harley.

I see Rikki excited to see Derek again, once we get back to Scranton I am going to have to talk with Ricky about Derek's and Abi's feelings. I just want to see my daughter happy again, I can't wait what the future will ahold for my family and I and also for my little Ghost.

🎃