Welcome To The World Olson Twins

Merry Christmas!!!

*Five months later (October)*

Ricky's POV

So it's a new school year for Rikki and I had to change her schools because one of the preppy girls in her class beat her up. Rikki ended up winning but the preppy girls mom didn't want to move her daughter so I decided to move Rikki. We are in our new house and Rikki's room is dark purple but every inch of her walls are covered in band posters or in her art or mine. Nirvana and I had the babies room ready and it was for now a gray color and it was Jack Skellington theme. The cribs were black and so was the other furniture. We had everything thanks to the guys and our parents. Without them we couldn't be anymore happier. Nirvana right now is getting ready for us to go to the store and I am downstairs with Rikki drawing.

Nirvana's POV

I felt so much pressure on my uterus today and I have been having cramp like pain. Right now I just finished putting on make-up and I am ready to head down stairs to go to the store. Ew I just peed myself that's gross, I have to change now. I hate this "ahhh!" I scream in pain, yup I think I'm going to give birth "Ricky! The babies want to come out now! GET THE FUCKING BAG AND THE FUCKING CAR!" I scream and I see him rushing and he helped me down the stairs. He helped me inside the car, and Rikki put her seat belt on "drive Richard! I swear I will kill you if you get me pregnant again!" I yell at him "I love you too baby, now breathe with me" he says calmly.

I start doing the same breathing exercises as Rikki is calling her aunts and uncles that we are headed to the hospital. When we got there, Rikki ran off and Ricky just carried me inside "my mommy is having a baby!"Rikki yelled and the nurses right away helped us. I was rolled into a delivery room and I saw everyone, Eva and Ricky went in with me and the others stayed to watch Rikki. The nurses hooked me up and then I was squeezing Ricky's hand. I hope I didn't break my husband, Eva just laughed because I was insulting both of them since I was in pain. "Okay Mrs. Olson" the doctor said and he saw underneath the sheets "I need you to start pushing" he said and I was pushing with all force.

Once I finished pushing I felt like I had done loads of pooping on the bed. But I didn't I delivered my little Olson twins. "Names for the children?" The nurse asked "the girl is going to be called Morrissey Elif Nicole Olson and the boy is going to be called Casey Finn Olson" I said as I held both of my babies. "Can you please spell out their names?" As I did the nurse smiled and took down the information "okay, we are going to take the babies vitals and we are going to take you into another room and we will take your babies up to you once we are finished showering them" the nurse explained and I feel asleep.

Ricky's POV

As they rolled out Nirvana into another room, I went to go see everyone and they were all worried "she is fine, I am finally a father" I said and everyone hugged me "welcome to the parenthood world" Chris said holding Fang. "She is already in her room and then they will bring our babies to us soon, so come on let's go see her" I said and everyone got into the elevator. Her room number is 31 and today's date is the 23rd a week before Halloween. I took Rikki to go see the babies in the nursery and I spotted my little blonde kids, yeah I have blonde hair and they got it from me. We went back to the room to see everyone being happy and Eva giggling her baby bump, and the other girls were sharing news that they were all pregnant at the same freaking time. What the hell.

Nirvana's POV

So Ricky and Rikki walk in as Eva was so happy I put Nicole as one of my baby girls name. She is going to give birth next month to another little boy and they decided to name in Richard Allen like Ricky. Gaia, Kylie and Ashley just gave me the news that they are pregnant but will be due a month after another. Damn. My baby girl runs up to me "mommy, I want to see my bother and sister now" she said "the nurses will come bring them in a little bit" I said as the nurses brought in my children.

Everyone took hold of them until it was my turn and to feed them. Yes breast feed them too. Everyone stood for a little bit until they had to go and continue a little bit in their lives. Ghost was crying and he said that his little girl had grown up so much already. He took Rikki home with him and Ricky stayed with me helping us with out new little babies. I love my three children Rochelle Abigail, Morrissey Elif Nicole, and Casey Finn Olson.

🎃