Meagan Was Her Partner In Crime?

Nirvana's POV

It's been two days after the accident,  Rox's parents are pissed because they felt like I caused her death. In reality it was Rox's fault, she was the one who wanted to kill me. We haven't heard anything about Meagan, but I am headed to the office to begin my last week of work.  The other already left and they left with our furniture only, so Ricky and I only sleep on the floor with duvets and bed sheets. When I entered the office everyone was gathered at Megan's desk, it was blocked off with yellow tape but it still had roses and stuff people got her.

It looked like they were praying and had finished. Harley spotted me and walked over to me "she committed suicide" she said walking to her desk and I walked to my office shocked. The day felt drastic and Harley said that she will help us move back to Scranton and she also wanted to see Balz. When I got home I saw Ricky with two officers in the kitchen. "Hey babe, what's going on here?" I asked him "Mrs. Olson I'd like to inform you that we found Meagan Strough dead off a highway from Pittsburgh. We also found out that she was Ashlien's partner in crime,  helping her with your death and getting you scared to commit suicide" the officer spoke and I stood there like a statue. I didn't know what to say.

"Well thank you for informing us officer, now Ricky and I know that we are out of danger and can live our lives peacefully, happily, and to the fullest" I responded smiling and hugging both of them. "You are very welcome, now please excuse us we have to go patrol the streets now" he said and they left. I hugged Ricky "finally, I could breathe in peace, I can finally be happy, I love you Ricky Olson" I said and I kissed him with lots of passion.

I just already left Alternative Press, Harley was named Editor and Cheif and Head Graphic Designer. This weekend we are leaving to Scranton, it's Friday, Ricky and I are packing the last of our things into his car and mine. Everyone is waiting for us to get there and it would be a five hour drive of my life that I will not regret. I am so happy to go back to my home town and enjoy my new life with my soon to he husband. Now to sleep good night my little Horrors and Ghosts, Mama loves you.

The Next Day

Ricky and I got up very early to head off and get breakfast before we get to Scranton and start unpacking. Harley met us up at the Mc. Donald's drive thru to get our food and hit the road.  It was weird not being able to drive with Ricky sitting in the passengers seat and having a conversation. I sighed and turned up my music Bulletproof Love from Pierce The Veil came on and I started singing. People and even the guys told me I sounded like Vic when I sang along to their songs.

We had to make a stop because Ricky and Harley needed to take a piss. I quickly popped kissed Ricky and we began on the road again. I still jammed out to my music but this time I was hearing Motionless and Marilyn.  We got to Scranton like around noon,  so when we turned to get to Ricky's house everyone cheered and had one big ass poster. It read 'WELCOME HOME HORRORS!' I laughed at their creactivity and their sillyness and the two girls with the baby bumps doing a little dance. We parked and hopped off and laughed.

I ran to my family and hugged them "we're here!" I yelled and everyone laughed. "You should see the inside" Chris said and I looked at him confused and he dragged me along with Ricky, opening the door I flicked the lights on and saw the living room and looked at him "keep going up stairs" he responded.

Once Ricky and I finished the tour of the house we were surprised. "It's so beautiful, we just need to put our decorations" I said "I knew you were going to like it" Chris said smiling "you did this?" I asked "we all did" he said "why?" I was so confused why they did this for us. "Because we love you and we know how much you guys have been through and wanted to give you a surprise and help you unpack and start another chapter" he said blushing and went to hug them all "thank you guys so much, you have no idea how much you mean to me and how thankful I am to have you" I said almost in tears. 

"We know, how much you guys have been through and how much you have been there for us and done so much things for us. Now it was time to give you our thank you's and for us to give you a little treat and be here for you" Kylie said and I smiled "I appreciate it so much guys we can't thank you enought, I swear you are the best family I've ever had, we love you" Ricky says hugging everyone. After our little conversation they all helped us unpack what was left to put back and then bury Morrissey in the backyard.  We all went to dinner and when Ricky and I came back to the house we rested and Ricky fell asleep. Mean while I shopped for wedding dresses. I can't wait for our wedding day! No one and nothing can't get in the way of our upcoming day.

🎃