Chris

*I made this chapter in Chris' pov so you can get an idea how he is helping Ricky propose to Nirvana*

Chris' POV

Okay so Nirvana has been going through too much lately but Rox hasn't bothered her. Anyway, I am helping Rick propse to her. First he will go on skateboard ride with her hand in hand, second they will go into a forest where it will have Ricky's acoustic Eternally Yours playing amd lastly he will recite something that comes from his heart and he will get down on one knee and ask for her hand.

They will go to dinner at a chineese place because I know both of them love sushi. Honestly now that just Nirvana and Ricky are the only ones to get married I am happy because we all have our girls to love very much forever. That is why I wrote and had Ricky write 'Eternally Yours' about Nirvana and me about Gaia. I wish Rox was completely out of their lives so they can be in peace and Nirvana not be broken again. At the resturant she was so happy, I was glad she smiled and laughed. Even Eva was glad because her body wated to get into depression mode. We didn't want to tell Nirvana since we didn't want to worry her.

I found the perfect ring for Nirvana and I know she will love and Ricky will love too. I just hope we go back to Scranton, but I don't know until we have a meeting next month. I hope our pages in Alternative Press Magazine are the best, well what am I talking about they have the best Graphic Desginer and Editor and Cheif. How it cannot be great.

Back to the wedding, it's going to be in October and I think in the forest. I know the colors are black and white so the details are the honeymoon, I know my little pale goth emo, Nirvana, wants to go to Bora Bora. I looked up the weather and it said the better times to go is in November and April. So I was thinking in November and two weeks of October in the states like Seattle from where Ricky is from, oh and before they get married and maybe engaged they go visit his parents and his sister.

Gaia is asleep right now and I am just writing these things down on a piece of paper as I will show Ricky two days from now. I am in the living room drinking coffee and there is a knock at the door. I groan and get up to open the door, when I open it there is no one there but a picture collage. What the fuck it's Nirvana in her house it read 'This is when she talks to Ricky at home' it's her smiling and giving her full attention to him.

Then there was more writting 'If you are helping them get more united, you better stop or you will face the consequences.' I closed the door and sat back down, fuck this bitch is crazy. I am not afraid of her, I'm only afraid she will do something to Nirvana in order to hurt her. I will help Nirvana and Ricky get married they belong together, ever since they met I knew that they were going to be together forever. Plan, tell Ricky and Nirvana about this and just keep an eye out for her and protect Gaia and Nirvana. I haven't told anybody but Gaia is pregnant. I am so happy I'm going to be a father, I am going to wait until I discuss wedding things with Ricky and gather everyone up to get the news out.

 I am so happy I'm going to be a father, I am going to wait until I discuss wedding things with Ricky and gather everyone up to get the news out

Then my phone went off, 'I know Gaia is pregant so if you don't do what I told you then your wife and child will pay the price'. Oh fuck no, I growled and threw the flower vase at the wall making a huge noise and mess. She will not touch my my wife especially my child, they're mine and I will not let anything happen to them at all. "Chris?" Gaia said sleepily, I jumped at her words "yes honey? You should be in bed is everything alright?" I asked rubbing her abdomen "what was that noise? Did something break?" She asked "oh sorry babe, yeah it was me but I will tell you why in the morning" I said kissing her and picking up the broken glass.

"Come lets go sleep" I said as I held her waist and we headed to the bedroom. When we got inside the sheets, she fell asleep quick and I held her tight so she would be taken away from my grip. I could stop thinking about the picture and the message Rox send me. I swear I thought her obsession was gone and I thought she was living another life with a new boyfriend or husband after Logan passed. But I guess she found out that Nirvana and Ricky were back together she couldn't help but be angry and start causing this chaos. I screenshoted the text so I can show Ricky when I see him. Rox prepare for you get six feet seep or go serve some time.

🎃