Back To Normal?

Ricky's POV

Nirvana left about two weeks ago and Ryan has been skyping me every other day. I go to his house and go feed his cat and take of him. I wonder if Eva has talked to Nirvana because I haven't and I miss her and everything of her. For sure I know she still loves me but I know she is still wants or is afraid to leave TJ. I will fight for our love, so I have to kind of start packing because we are moving to Ohio soon and I hope Nirvana gets happy with the news.

Nirvana's POV

So I left Scranton two weeks ago and I am nervous of I will not get my period since Ricky and I had unprotected sex and I might be pregant. TJ and I have been distant because is so busy selling a lot of his merch and trying to get into the music business again. Harley and I have been spending more time together but she has Balz and I feel like I have no one to be with me. I haven't had the guts to talk with Ricky but probably should, I miss him. I hope he can come visit me soon.

I've been talking with Eva on Skype everyother day. I was happy to see that she was doing fine and enjoying her honey moon, I wish it was Ricky and I. Right now I am sitting on the couch it's a Saturday morning and usually Teej and I eat breakfast with our jammies on and watch cartoons like little kids. So then I decided to get my laptop and started designing some things for Motionless or even for Vinny's Trap Demon side career.

So hate it when I am home alone, right now that's all that is going through my head. I'm eating cereal and texting Ricky and I've just read 'we are moving to Ohio for a new record deal in December and maybe if we don't make it we are going back to Scranton and finish and then stop making music' I squealed when Ricky texted me back I was glad that he and the guys were coming to live here, I missed them and now I could see them everyday. I called Harley telling her the news and then Eva skyped me so I also told her and she was happy. I could see my sister now.

Returning to work wasn't a big deal, but the company already heard the Motionless is going to live in Ohio and saw the wedding pictures freaked and they started asking me about Ricky and I. That was a subject that I didn't want to touch especially because I had just gotten my period and didn't see TJ in the morning. I would say that he was an old friend that I met back in Scranton, when I lived there. Lunch time Harley and I ate at the lunch room of work and came to the conclusion that TJ and I are drifting apart. After the wedding and coming home my life was back to normal for like two days and now it's hell.

When I got home I would figure that dinner would be ready but no. So I waited for TJ after I showered. 7pm, no show, 8pm, no show, 9pm no show, 10pm no show, 11pm no show. 12:30am the door opened but the living room was lit so he could see me on the couch waiting for him "babe your home"I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek? "Yes finally, how was work?" He asked "it was good and you?" And he did a face "tiring" and I nodded "how about some late night tacos?" I asked "no baby, you know what, I already ate I'm just going to sleep, good night lil horror" he said kissing my forehead and leaving.

What the fuck, we are totally in the wrong place for our relationship right now, I hope December comes soon so Ricky and I could be together. As I made my way to the room I saw his shirt and smelled it, it smelled like women's perfume. Fuck you TJ you know what I am staying at Harley's so I left him a note and I went to pack some stuff and decided to go to Scranton starting Friday that I get off from work and coming back sunday. I texted Harley that I was going over and bringing tacos. I knew she knew that I was going to spend the night. What a long freaking day.

TJ's POV

Okay when Nirvana and I got back from Scranton I only got time for two days to be with her then my photoshoots started and then selling more merch got crazier and I think Escape wants me back tlin their band so I have to go their home town in like two weeks. Now I have been sleeping and kind of dating some girl but I know I shouldn't be like that to my future wife but I honestly lost my love for her. Motionless is coming to live in Ohio in December I hope it come soon because if we break up it's going to be horrible and I need her friends to he there for her. I am sorry Nirvava.

Two Months Later

Nirvana's POV

Motionless comes in today!!!! Yayy but I won't be able to see them till tomorrow because TJ and I haven't broken up and I will have to see him and confront him. I am happy but sad in most parts, I think TJ never really had a lover but let's find out right now.

I went to the room where we had our dirty clothes and as he showered I saw lip prints on his collars. And it smelled like girl, fuck you TJ, I mean I know I did cheat on him but I mean damn. I hadn't seen TJ in a while hecause he has been practicing with bands amd getting all his paper work done to be in Escape again. He got out and I was sitting on the bed with his shirt in my hands and the ring. "Babe you scared me" he said chuckling "good you should be" I said sternly "what's wrong?" He asked and thats when I saw it a huge hickey on the back of his neck.

"Care to explain your shirt and that big ass hickey on your neck and I am not stupid so don't you lie to me, and when did I ever do wrong to you?" I asked "I'm sorry yes I have been sleeping with that girl but I will cut her off and won't do it again" he said "bullshit Thomas! I need you to get your stuff and leave but before we eill go to the office and take your name off the lease because from now on I will be staying here and as for you go with your stupid hoe and your stupid career and can have your stupid ring back I don't need it anymore, it's over Thomas Joseph Bell" I said walking out of the room. This is going to be a long ass week.

🎃