Seattle

Nirvana's POV

My alarm wakes us up to get ready for our flight so I straighten my hair, put on makeup, a beanie and change while Ricky is snoring. I literally take the bags to the living room, put Luna and Dexter in their cages and come back to see Ricky still asleep. I go over to the vanity and saw he didn't pack makeup like I did and packed it up and put it in his suit case. I went back to see him sleeping, so I go over and kick the mattress "Ricky get up, we are going to miss our flight" I said and he just twitched. I sighed "Rickle! Get the fuck up! We are going to be late!" I yelled and he rolled over falling off the bed "shit, shit you should have woke me up" he said. I nodded my head "I did but you didn't wake up" I responded as he ran to the bathroom.

I made the bed and he ran out of the closet looking for his beanie "babe calm down its in the living room" I said and his phone was lost I called it and he had left in the closet. He just needed his house keys and left the car keys in the closet under a hamper. By the time we got down and out of the building the taxi had arrived. At the airport, we had to wait thank fuck that I didn't have to be checked so much like other people and I was getting nervous as time passed. I sat down next to Ricky holding Luna and he was holding Dexter, I was having a little bit of anxiety.

By the time before we boarded the plane I shook my leg. "Hey don't be nervous my parents will like you I promise" Ricky said kissing me and I smiled, he was too cute. We boarded the plane with compliments of Luna and Dexter. I was so nervous that I ended up falling asleep. Ricky had to wake me to wait for our next flight to board the plane and he saw how nervous I was. The next plane ride I chewed on my nails and pinched Ricky, I got a handful of his skin. "Ow babe, calm down" he said and I took my hand away from his arm "sorry" I said and he held my hand.

When we got to Seattle we claimed our baggage and got inside a taxi. Dexter meowed letting us know he is hungry and needs water "we are almost there baby, so we can get you fed" I said petting him. About thirty minutes later we pulled up to a biege two story house, It was big and beautiful. I got out of the taxi kind fast holding Luna's cage. I walked behind Ricky slowly admiring the house, he rang the door bell and I saw a woman with blue eyes and blonde hair and a man with green eyes and also blonde hair open the door.

"Ricky! You made it safe" his mom hugged him tight and I shyed away and he hugged his dad "I'm glad your home Rick" he said. "Mom, dad I want you to meet Nirvana, my fiancè" he said stepping aside and I blushed. "Nice to meet you, you're so beautiful I'm Olivia Ricky's mother" she hugged me "and I'm Richard Ricky's father, you're so pretty " I smiled widely and also blushed. "Nice to meet you" I said, we went inside since it was cold and it started to rain, we let go of Dexter and saw a cat coming out from a hallway and she meowed. She was so cute "oh that's Sprinkles, she is very friendly, she won't eat or harm the bunny. What is the bunny's name?" Olivia asked "Luna, Ricky gave her to me when we got engaged" I said and Olivia just smiled at me.

It was dinner time and I touched up my makeup and also brushed my hair out and put it back up. "Are you ready to meet my sister?" Ricky asked standing in the door way of the guest bedroom where we were staying "yes, just nervous" I replied "oh and I think she told me that she has a boyfriend and maybe we will meet him tonight as well" he said kissing my neck and I moaned. We started making out and touching each other "Ricky! Nirvana dinner is ready!" Ricky's mom yelled from downstairs, we break the kiss panting "we better go before we get caught" I said and headed down stairs.

"Nirvana, I want you to meet Ali, Ricky's sister and her boyfriend James" Olivia said introducing me to emo girl infront of me. "I'm Nirvana Ricky's fiancè" I said shaking her hand smiling "I know you're more beautiful face to face than in pictures Ricky has send me of you" I blushed "well thank you" I said and shook James hand. Ricky was so happy to see his sister and he hugged her and fist pumped with James. "You hurt her I will beat you" he said and I chuckled a little because James is 6'0 and Ricky is 5'6 "babe calm down, come your mom is waiting for us" I said and we went to go sit at the dining room.

"The food was so delicious Mrs. Olson" I said "thank you sweetie but please call me mom" she said and I smiled. "So Nirvana what do you do for a living?" Ricky's dad asked "I work for a magazine company called Alternative Press in Ohio, I used to join Motionless In White on tour and sing with Chris and Ricky and now I just work" I said. "She has an amazing voice dad, you have no idea, but I got to say that our first tour together was kind of sad and tragic" Ricky said and I squeezed his thigh under the table "why what happened?" His mom asked worriedly "Nirvana was pregnant, we didn't know until she lost the baby" he said and I panicked and there was a knot in my throat "sweety, I was going to be a grandma, why didn't you tell me I would have flew over to take care of her" Olivia said "Rick, but is Nirvana okay now?" His dad was worried "yes I am and I'm still able to have kids" I replied.

"Next time she is pregnant you have to tell us to make sure Nirvana is safe. Now what were the baby names going to be?" Olivia asked "for a girl October Rain and for a boy Ricky Devin" I said and she smiled. "Those were beautiful names, I wish I was a grandma soon" she said "Ricky and I are working on having another baby" I replied "amazing, I'm going to be an aunt soon" Ali said excited. As we had some desert and talked Ricky's dad was being quiet all the time I wonder if the baby news were shoking to him or what his sons life was now being made of.

🎃