Pregnant!!??

*time skip*

Nirvana's POV

Okay a recap after the wedding, Ricky and I went to California, Seattle and Bora Bora for our honeymoon. We came back on the Sunday before Thanksgiving week, so Ricky and I had both our families over for Thanksgiving so there wouldn't be a huge mess going to each ones house and celebrating it at different times. For Christmas Ashley gave birth and we celebrated at her house, we had to celebrate Christmas time with my mum and Ricky's family at different times. Of course for New Years Chris threw a huge party at his house and we had everyone over, all families went and we all got along. So it's February and I haven't gotten my period in two weeks.

It's the twenty third and my birthday is in a month, ehh I am excited but I'm one year more older that I might not have babies. "Nirv, I'm talking to you, is it okay if you pick up Rikki from school and I go over to Chris' house to work on that candle shit" he said and I smiled at him "yeah that's fine go do what you got to do" I said "okay, I love you, take care" he says running out the door. I then fixed myself up to go to the drug store to buy a pregnancy test and go for Rikki. I then texted Eva that I needed to talk with her and I did the dame thing to Harley.

Ricky's POV

I got to Chris' house and I walked in and saw Gaia and Chris finishing putting their new TV on. I then saw the little baby playing in the play pin. "Hello little Fang, how is my little nephew?" I asked and he giggled as I tickled him a little bit, I hugged Gaia and bro hugged Chris. "How you are you guys?" I asked "good and you?" Gaia asked knowing something is up "well I don't know because Nirvana has been acting weird these past two weeks especially today, and her mind was somewhere else" I said nodding "maybe she has a lot on her mind give her some time" Chris said "okay come let's finish that candle thing you wanted to do" he said and we headed into the kitchen.

Nirvana's POV

okay so I bought a pregnancy test that was the most accurate which was Clear Blue. I drank coffee because that is what makes me pee and went to pick up Rikki from school. "Mommy!" She yelled running towards me, I kneeled down and hugged her "how's was school my little ghost?" I asked "good, I drew you and daddy something" she said and now I needed to go pee. "Come let's get going, we are going to go eat some cheese cake, but before I need to go to the bathroom" I said and we headed to the small dessert shop.

We both went into the bathroom and I peed on the stick. And we waited about five minutes to get results and I saw the words 'pregnant'. I was so happy, I started sniffling "momma you okay?" She asked and washed my hands "yes come on let's get some cheese cake" I said and we went to go get our desserts.

When we finished we headed home I had the girls over and I told them that I am pregnant. They were so happy but they had to leave so I texted Ricky that I had to talk to him and he said okay, I made dinner and made sure that Rikki did her homework. "Babe I'm home!" Ricky said "in the kitchen love" I responded "little ghost go wash your hands dinner is almost ready" I said and Rikki ran up stairs to the bathroom. "I have to tell you some good news" I said smiling reaching over the island for Ricky's hands and he then held mine "what is it my love? Is this why you wanted me home?" He asked.

"Yes, I wanted to tell you that we are going to be parents again" I said and Ricky just froze, he wasn't blinking or making a movement. "Rick? Ricky? Babe are you okay?" I asked and he was still frozen "are you happy that we get to have another baby?" I asked getting scared if he didn't like the news. "I-I'm going to be a daddy?!!" He exclaimed "yes my love, another little horror in our lives" I said and tears rolled down his cheeks, he then went to my abdomen and rubbed "I love you so much my little baby, I am glad you are going to be our child and make me the most happiest daddy in the world" he said and I chuckled.

We saw Rikki walk into the kitchen "look come here little ghost" Ricky said and he kneeled to be at Rikki's level. "Rikki you're going to be a big sister and I don't want you to feel less because momma and I will still love you the same"Ricky said and she nodded her head "yayy I'm going to be a big sister, hi peanut I'm Rikki your big sister and I will always take care of you no matter what, I love you" she said to my abdomen and kissed it. We ate dinner and washed the dishes, we certainly need a bigger house if we want our family to expand. Now Ricky and I have to look for a new home to live in.

"Rikki it's almost your birthday, what would you like for your birthday?" I asked her. "I want to get something to draw better, a birthday party, ohh and the new Vinyl of uncle Ivan's band that was from their first album" she said as she drew something before she went to bed "okay, sounds good now I will get you that Monster High birthday party you have been asking for and I'll see what to get you as a gift" I said, Ricky was already knocked out so, I went to go put Rikki to bed and went back to snuggle with my husband. He put his hand on my abdomen and rubbed it "good night my loves" he said "good night hun" I respond and I fall asleep. Good night my little Horrors and Ghosts mama loves you.

🎃