Drabble 12

It was general knowledge that one did not simply fool Shinichi Kudo and did it successfully at that. Therefore, Heiji's attempts to lie to him were very idiotic and borderline insane - Shinichi had a reputation as a sadist after all, and that reputation was, unfortunately for him, well deserved. No wonder when one thought about who the guy's parents were - seeing as Shinichi was his boyfriend for a prolonged period of time, now fiancé even, he got to meet them. And damn did he regretted it, bit on the side note he knew now exactly where Shinichi git his traits from, not just guessing.

When he turned only to see Shinichi planning onto what he was going to do with him, he knew it was over with him; there was no getting out of it anymore. At all. But, just maybe he didn't want to anyways; the last time he got punished, he actually got to enjoy it. That though was probably a one off thing, because all the times before that he immediately regretted ever having lived and the opportunity to make Shinichi mad. He could definitely make that a profession I'd he wanted to, or needed since extra change.

It was either something wrong with him, or he enjoyed being shipped. No, can't be true. It was Shinichi drugging him.