Drabble 14

Shinichi took a sip out of his coffee cup which was when he first noticed an excessive sweet taste. That was a point of annoyance for him, bit it wasn't enough of a bother to make him go and complain or buy himself a new cup of coffee - coffee was coffee even when it wasn't his favourite flavour of coffee.

About half an hour later, when he was seated in the most comfortable chair in his library, aka his favourite chair that he has used since he was a child, he felt his arms grow heavy and his sight going out of focus. That was when he realised that he didn't just get sweetener with his cup of heaven, but a drug instead; his instincts have gotten rusty it seemed.

"Shinichi? Shinichi! Are you okay? What's wrong with you?", was what his boyfriend was saying a few minutes before Shinichi drifted to sweet, sweet sleep, while he was shaken by the Osakan.

Despite that, Shinichi still found himself waking up in a random white room, which he quickly identified as a hospital room by the smell, with his head feeling as if he had been repeatedly punched; it wasn't a good feeling, at all.

He looked around himself, a quite familiar face in his sight with and a frown covering his usually happy face.

"What happened?" The patient noted in his head that his voice was better left alone and unused, because he really didn't want to make his sore throat worse.

"Someone tried to get rid of you, obviously."