Drabble 13 - Truth or Dare

"You do realise that we are ten years too old to be playing truth or dare on your birthday, sitting on a carpet? Or just playing​ truth or dare in general. What are we, seven?" Was Shinichi's only response to Heiji's suggestion; his boyfriend could be a real idiot at times - and it wasn't even as if he had much to gain from playing it, the only people left after the party ended were his boyfriends (Shinichi, Kaito, Saguru) and seeing as he was a detective and they lived under the same rooftop, opting for truth was ridiculous. And when the game truth of date is left without the option of truth, it loses it's whole meaning - it's only dare now.

Kaito's overly cheerful reply to that was: "Come on Shin-chan, it's Heiji's birthday, so he's king today; if he wants to play truth or dare, then we are going to play truth or dare." 

"Sure, fine, whatever. But if you make me do chemistry or even mention it, I WILL kill you. All of you."

And thus the game began. Not really, they had some issues over where they should get themselves started and what kind of things it was forbidden to ask or make someone do. Heiji argued that Shinichi was no fun and that the game excited because nothing was off the table, but then the younger detective pointed out that they had a public image to keep and that they couldn't do many things (embarrassing or not) without it going unnoticed by the public. So things like making them do embarrassing tasks outside of their home, or inside which could be seen or heard outside, forbidden. None of them were allowed to make videos or photos - no photographic evidence should exist of them doing something they would rather not, or answering ridiculous questions that could easily be taken out of context.

Gathered around a low makeshift table ( it previously had been a portable chair) their game started. Heiji had the (childish) honor to get to spin it first, which fortunately for him landed on Saguru, who was caught off guard. The first question rolled in and Shinichi regretted to have ever given in to his dumbass magician of a boyfriend. Saguru, who wasn't present at their previous banter, chose truth like he would always do in almost any given situation. After Shinichi heard how horrible the question was, it truly made him wonder how much worse it would get for the dares part. He wasn't looking forward to that. He really didn't. Though he was rather proud of Hakuba's answer - he knew for a fact that if it was Kaito who was put into that hypothetical situation, it would have ended much worse for the young detective. And to think that Kaito was known for being a gentleman.

Saguru's bottle ended up pointing at Shinichi, and for that, he considered himself lucky; it was common knowledge the the half Brit was the most normal one out of his boyfriends, so he didn't not to be in fear of what was coming onto him, bit too much at least; Saguru's was indeed the least crazy one, but with Kaito and Heiji being Shinichi's boyfriends, that meant that he wasn't the average guy either. Nope, Hakuba had a long sadistic streak that showed itself on multiple occasions (most commonly in the bedroom, that bastard insisted that they have a weekly spanking session, which sometimes did or didn't include additions as ginger) and he did have a very pronounced kinky side too, but he was also a genuinely nice person that cared about him, so whatever he came up to wouldn't be something Shinichi's wasn't able to handle all too well.

Saguru on the other hand had many things to celebrate; one of them definitely being having his little Shin-chan performing some rather interesting tasks Saguru was rather fond of. Ver, very, very fond of. Wasn't his fault though, it was the boy himself who chose dare - he should have known that he won't make it out of it without having to perform a couple of blowjobs, and things like that. But that was only the beginning of the game, he still had 2 other boyfriends that he, if he was lucky, would make do what he wants. Though, he wasn't about to force anything.

A while later, after all of them had to perform various sex acts on each other (and some even calling for the involvement of all four of them at the same time), Heiji got to play Shinichi too. Hakuba had his way with him, Kuroba did and he himself was able to do things to him while they were in threesomes and foursomes, but there wasn't too much going on, sadly - Heiji never got to penetrate him. He did fuxk the brains out from Kaito and was fucked by Saguru to no end, but with Shinichi things kinda fell through. There was only so much sex one could have at a time, and he was going to fix that. He so was.

Therefore, the most reasonable way to deal with things was to let Shinichi make up to it - he already looked do ravishing, but that didn't matter exactly if Heiji wasn't the reason why, thoigh it did help slightly to see his boyfriends do it to him. Yes, he was going to completely ignore how hot and bothered it made him to lean back and only watch it happening. But so was watching everything that happened, so there was that.

And he was so goiung to bend his little Shin-chan across the table while he wore the cute/sexy school girl uniform Kaito had bought recently. After voicing his decision, he was able to see Shinichi's frown and Kaito's face completely brightening up. There was no guessing that Kaito had planned to put him into it at some point - he was most likely waiting for the best opportunity. Heiji would bet his ass off that Kaito had Shinichi in mind when he made the purchase, but he also didn't doubt for a second that all four of them would have a go in it too. The gleam in his eyes made it totally worth it.

And okay, Hakuba loved it too, but only because there was, in his dare, doubling involved - Heiji being present there all the while Kaito and Saguru changed positions on and off.

All in all, it was Heiji's birthday, but Shinichi was the one that had the most interesting evening of the bunch.