A Different Perspective (Ice Cream X James)

Thank you The_Rake_Creature for being the first one to request an OC X Character! Appreciate ya!

°•°•°•°•°

Everyone sees James as an evil Team Rocket member. But is he really that evil?

Ice Cream knew James very well, and he isn't like that at all. There's a different side of him no one ever knew.

Ice Cream had known James since they were young and she knows his true colors. They just assume things about him!

One day, Ice Cream and James were just walking to a nearby park, and a crowd of people showed up.

"Hey! Stay away from him! He's a Team Rocket member!" Yelled one person.

Ice Cream didn't listen. Her and James kept walking like it was nothing.

"He's going to end up kidnapping you!" Said another person.

"He's a jerk!"

"He's a theif!"

"And he doesn't care about anyone else!"

That last quote made Ice Cream angry.

"Listen here you idiots! James isn't like that at all! He's kind, he's funny, and he's the best person I know!" Said Ice Cream.

"But he's part of Team Rocket!" Said the first person.

"He's in Team Rocket because he can't do anything else! His past bothers him! And you should learn not to assume anything about people!"

James just looked at her in awe. He didn't know what to say.

"Fine!" Said the second person, and they both walked away.

"I-I didn't know you thought of me that way!" James stammered.

Ice Cream looked at him and she smiled.

"Of course I do silly!" She said, smiling.

James smiled back at her.

"You're the first one who thinks good about me instead of the bad!" James told her.

"Well, I've known you almost my whole life! So I know who you really are, and I had to stand up for you," Ice Cream explained.

James came up and kissed her cheek.

"I appreciate it. . ." James said with a smile.

Ice Cream blushed a little bit.

"I-It was n-no trouble at all!" Ice Cream said, stumbling upon her words.

°•°•°•°

I hope you like this!

Sāyanøra!

Nintelda~Chan