Just Let It Go! (Silver X Reader)

Requested by: Livingsolo909 Sorry this took so long!

"(Y/N) I'm sorry ok?!" Silver said you. You were upset because he broke into the professor's lab once again.

"Sorry?! Sorry doesn't cut it this time!" You said to him, "You said you would stop!"

"I-I know. . ." Silver stammered, "and I'm sorry."

"What did I just say about saying sorry!?" You yelled, "Obviously you aren't! Because you keep breaking in!"

You slammed your room door after you yelled. Silver sighed. He sat in the living room, thinking about what to do to make it up to you.

He finally got up, and knocked on the door.

"I'm not letting you in Silver, you're sleeping on the couch tonight!" You said, not opening the door.

"Look, sweetie, I'm sorry. . ." Silver said sincerely, "I just can't control it! It's a habit. And I apologize. . ."

You cracked the door just a little bit so you could see him. You raised an eyebrow.

"A-Are you sure?" You stammered, "You aren't lying to me, are you?"

Silver grabbed you hand and kissed your knuckle.

"I would never lie to you, from this point on. . ." Silver answered.

You smiled at him.

"Do you forgive me, (Y/N)?" Silver asked.

You hugged Silver tightly, and he hugged you back.

"If course I forgive you, Silver. I love you too much not to forgive you. . ." You say to him, kissing his cheek.

He kissed your cheek as well.

"Thank you, (Y/N), for giving me another chance. . ."

°•°•°•°

I hope you like this!

Sāyanøra!

Nintelda~Chan