XXII

A. N. Thank you so much for 1K reads and for all the votes and comments! I love you guys sooooo much❤️

   I ended up sleeping in the library. I tried to sleep in one of the sofas but it was too uncomfortable. I moved to the floor and slept on the carpet. It was so cold. I woke up with voices around me. I opened my eyes and saw two pairs of feet but then I feel on sleep again.
   I woke up again but I was in a bed. The fireplace was burning. My all body was very hot. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in an unknown room. My brother Yoongi was looking at the fireplace. My brother Hobi was sitting right beside. I could see concern in his gaze.
   -Hey- he said slowly- Yoongi- he came and sat beside me too.
   -How are you feeling now, little sister?- Yoongi asked.
   -Good, I think. My body aches.
   -That's because you were laying on the floor. What happened?- Hobi asked.
   -I slept in there- I said.
   -Why?
   -It's... a long story...- I thought about what happened.
   -We discuss that later- Yoongi said and put his hand in my forehead- you catch a cold and have a fever.
    -We already called the doctor. He said you have to rest for a few days- Hobi said and put a wet scarf in my forehead- are you hungry?
   -Yes. Quite a bit, actually.
   -I'll get you food- Yoongi got up and left the room.
   -Aren't you going to tell me what happened?- Hobi asked when he left. I'm closer to Hobi and we tell each other everything. I love Yoongi too but our relationship is different.
   -Me and Jungkook had a fight- his expression turned to sad.
   -I told you should be away of him. He's dangerous Charlotte.
   -He's not- I said to him- I love him, Hobi!
   -Just be careful. It's all I ask for.
   -I will, Hobi. I promise- I smiled.
   I spent that day and the next one in that room. Apparently it is one room on the second floor of the castle. Alisha and Summer were always there to see if I needed anything. They're very kind.
   Someone knocked at the door and Summer opened it.
   -Master- she said and I turned to see that her bowed to the person that was in the door.
   -I want talk with Miss Charlotte for a bit, please- I instantly recognized the voice.
   Alisha and Summer left the room and a tall man entered. Jungkook. He looked awful. It looked like he didn't sleep any night and cried a lot.
   In silence he sat beside me.
   -You look terrible- I slowly said and he smiled.
   -Not as much as you do- I smiled- how are you feeling?
   -Better today.
   He held my hand and smiled. His hand was warm.
   -Can we...- he sighted- can we forget  about what happened?
   -Yes. Let's just... forget it- I smiled.
   He laid beside me and smiled. He closed the gap between us and kissed me. He held my hand and we kept staring at each other for a long time.

  Today I could finally left the room. Chen also came to visit two times. He's so kind.
   Jungkook wanted to be with me all day so he took me to one of the highest tower in the palace.
   -This is like my favorite place to hide- he said and kissed my head.
   -It's very nice. I like it- I said.
   We brought some books. There is always a blanket and some pillows in there as Jungkook said. It's very cold so we brought more blankets. It's very comfortable thought. The tower is not very big in space. A little sofa wouldn't fit in here. It also had a big window.
   Me and Jungkook sat in the pillows and stayed there for a long time. We had brought some cookies so we didn't have to go downstairs when we were hungry.
   -There's something I want to ask you- he started and I looked at him.
   -What is it, Kookie?- I asked.
   -I have a purpose for you. I want to ask you if you want to be the princess of this kingdom.
   -Wow, that's... I don't know- I said surprised- I mean, I'm not a vampire. Wouldn't be weird a human being the princess of vampires.
   -That doesn't matter! I'm the prince I make my own laws!- he said and looked me in the eyes- and besides, you don't have to marry me to be the princess if you want.
   -I love that purpose and I love you, Jungkook, but I guess I need some time to think about it. It's a decision very important.
   -I know, Lottie. I'll give you all the time you need, even if it is an eternity- he winked- I love you.
   -I love you too.
   He kissed my lips passionalty. He slowly bitted my inferior lip and smiled. His lips went to my neck and he started living small bites everywhere.
   -K-Kookie, you are going to leave m-marks in my neck- I said.
   -That's my purpose- he said- to make everyone knows that you're mine and only mine.
   He kissed my lips again and his hand came down from my waist to my thighs.
   It's quite jealous, but it felt good having Kookie all for myself and for no one else. No kingdom business nor problems. Just me and him. Together.