XXXIV

-What have you done, you bastard?- I heard someone screaming- you turned her into a vampire!- the voice echoed in my mind.
Jungkook. It was his voice. I felt weird. My body. It felt different. I felt thirsty.
-Charlotte, look at me- a voice said more softly.
I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jongdae. The light hurt a bit in my eyes. I was laying in his arms. Jongdae... everything came back. All of my memories. I remember now! Everything!
-You idiot, Chen! You ruined her life! You must die now!- I heard Jungkook screaming.
I got and stood in front of Jongdae. I saw Jungkook was holding a piece of wood to kill Jongdae.
-Jungkook, no!- I screamed.
-Lottie, I'm so sorry for what he did! I'm going to kill him- his eyes were red.
-No, stop!- I screamed and opened my arms defending Jongdae- Jongdae is my brother!
Yes, Jongdae is my brother. I remembered everything. I remembered he was the one playing piano for me and for our sister, Elliana. Yes, she was my sister too... I remembered our parents. I remembered our castle. How we three ran away from our classes to the room with the piano. The teachers couldn't find us because we were the only ones able to find that room.
Mother died protecting me. I don't know how but I know she did. Dad... I don't remember how he died. But I remember who my family is.
Jungkook looked shocked and very surprised. A bit confused too.
-Jongdae... you... you are her brother! Elliana's brother! Which makes you the royal family!- he screamed angrily.
-Jungkook, please don't hurt him!- I said.
-Lottie...- the piece of wood fell on the floor and he fell on his knees.
I ran and hugged him. I missed him so much.
-I'm so sorry, for everything- I stoked his hair.
-You're finally back...- he whispered- I'm so sorry.
-Shh, don't worry now. Let's go inside and talk- I said- go first, I'll just say some things to Jongdae.
   I turned back and walked in Jongdae's direction.
   -You're back- he said.
   -Yeah... why did you say you used to call me Linnie when I was a baby?- I laughed a bit.
   -I was just trying to make you remember in some kind of way- he laughed- it was quite strange to think I was in love with my sister, but now I figured out that wasn't that kind of love. It was the love from a brother.
   -Yes... what will happen now?- I asked.
   -I don't know. I'll be around and let's just see what happens- he kissed my forehead- Maylin- we smiled at each other.
   I ran to the inside of the palace. I walked to the room where I used to sleep. I opened the door and my eyes met Jungkook's. I ran to him and hugged him.
   -You're a vampire now...- he said.
   -I was born as a vampire.
   -I'm so sorry for everything that you heard but I didn't kill your sister Elliana! She was killed by someone. Yes, I did kill your father and I regret that so much. He helped me and I was stupid because I thought he turned me into something bad. After all he saved my life- he sighed- I even killed Jimin. He was innocent but I was blind, and because of that Mia died too. I wanted revenge for the Prince by killing his family. I thought Jimin was Jongdae but he wasn't. I was so stupid in doing all of this.
   -Don't worry about that now, Kookie- I said.
   -Okay, Lottie...
   -My real name is not Charlotte- I laughed- it's Maylin. Charlotte was the name my adoptive human parents gave me.
   -Maylin... I like it- he smiled at me.
   -Ahh something's wrong- I said- I feel weird. Thirsty.
   -You need blood.
   I don't remember how is like to be a vampire because the last time I was one I was a child. I don't know how it's like to want blood. I still don't know how I became a human...
   -I'll call a human- he said.
   -No- I held his arm- let me drink yours- I said. I wanted his blood.
   He smiled and nodded. I held his neck and bit it. The blood started coming to my mouth. I love this taste. It's so good, it makes me feel alive!
   -Drink as much as you want, baby- he said and pulled my hair back.
   Once I was done I separated us. My mouth was covered with his blood and I was going to clean it when he kissed me.
   -I love you- He whispered.
   -I love you too.
   -I'm sorry for everything I've done.
   -Don't worry about that, Kookie. I'm the one who has to be sorry. I married my own brother, it's so bad- he laughed. I liked to hear him laughing.
   -Well now I think I like being a vampire a bit more- he said.
   -Oh really?- I sat in his lap and wrapped my hands around his neck.
   -Yes. Because now I can be with you forever- he smiled before he kissed me again.
I love him so much. I know what he did but I forgive him for everything. Love is like this. Forgiving each other.
   He kissed me so passionately like it was the first time. I feel like I love him even more now. I want to be with him forever. I want to fall in love with him everyday. I want him to smile when he looks at me. I want to hold him and wake up beside him everyday for the all the eternity...

A. N.
Heyyy! Well... Charlotte, I mean, Maylin, is Jongdae's lost sister... who was waiting for this? Is this chapter confuse?
I reallyyyy hope you like it and you're enjoying the story. Thank you so much for all your love and support, it means a lot for me!😊
Vampire is in its last chapters but the story still can change😏
Love you❤️
Mary