XXXVI

I'm so happy. I found a part of my real family and I am with the person I love. I couldn't be happier! Jungkook talked with Jongdae to give him the throne but he refused. He said he could never be a prince and that Jungkook was a good leader.
   Jungkook ordered to clean that bloody room and made it Jongdae's room. I was so happy they were being kind with each other.
   I started drinking human blood too. I don't drink it right from a human's body. I think I couldn't.
   And I also met Yoongi and Hobi. I told them everything about being a vampire and the story of my real family. They were a bit surprised but were happy that I found Jongdae.
   There is another thing that happened... no one knows yet. Only me and Lisa, the witch. For some days I felt dizzy and craving blood a lot so I went talk with her. She moved here to the castle as Jongdae asked.
   I asked if she could find what was wrong with me and she simply asked if she could held my hand. She held it with her eyes closed for a few seconds. Then she opened her eyes.
   -What is it?- I asked a bit nervous.
   -You're pregnant- she said.
   -W-What?- what!?- but how? How can I be pregnant? Jungkook is a fake blood. Fake bloods can't have children, can they?- I had a million questions in my mind.
   -No, they can't. It's weird but it's not impossible- she didn't look as confused as I was.
   -And... since when I'm pregnant?- I was asking to know if it was since I still was human.
   -I don't know that. You have to ask a doctor. But it'll be bad if it is since you were still human- she looked thoughtful.
   -W-Why?- I asked a bit afraid.
   -Let's not think about that right now- she gave me a smile- Let's just hope for the best- I wasn't very confident.
   And now I was  going to ask a doctor as she said. I'll know everything before telling anyone.
   The doctor was human. He made some weird tests with my blood before telling me I was pregnant for four weeks. I was turned to a vampire agin almost two months ago. Thank God.
   -You're lucky, Miss Maylin. If you had got pregnant when you were human the baby would be born half human half Vampire- he laughed making me a bit uncomfortable.
   -Half Vampire?- I asked.
   -Yes, and half human. You were human and Master Jungkook Vampire. The baby would be half vampire. He would age and get hurt like the humans but it also would drink blood like vampires- I swallowed- but you don't have to be worried. It's a relief! The baby is a full vampire!
   -Pure or fake blood?- I asked.
   -That we can't tell yet. Only when it borns. But there's the possibility of being half blood.
   I looked at my belly and smiled. Wow, I couldn't believe.
   -Oh, the first smile- the doctor said and I looked confused at him- you probably don't know, Miss, but when a pure blood vampire gets pregnant and smiles thinking about her baby, the color of her eyes changes. It gets lighter like pink.
   I smiled again blushing a bit. I thanked the doctor and left. I was walking happily trough the corridors. I was going to tell Jungkook right now.
I was walking when I found Jongdae. He was looking at his notebook with the draws. He looked to me and smiled.
-Jongdae do you know where Jungkook is?- I asked smiling very much.
-No, why?- he smiled- why are you smiling so much?- I thought about the baby and smiled- oh my gosh, your eyes are pink! Don't tell me you-
-Shhh! It's a secret- I laughed- I'm going to tell Jungkook now, he still doesn't know- he laughed.
-Can't believe I'm going to be an uncle!- he smiled and I laughed- I don't know where he is but you should ask someone.
   I asked a servant where he was and she told me he was in the garden. I walked there and started looking for him. I saw him a bit far from me and smiled.
   I was walking in his direction when someone held my waist from the back and placed a stack of wood close to my heart.
   -If you scream, you die- the person whispered in my ear. I swallowed and said nothing.
   It covered my eye with something and put something in my mouth making me faint.
   I woke up again in a cell. I was a bit dizzy. I looked around. Where am I?
I was laying on the floor. My clothes were all dirty. It was dark and there weren't any windows
   -Looks like you're already awake- someone said.

A. N.
Hey guys! How are you? I hope you like this chapter!
Thank you so much for all your reads!!!
Love you❤️
Mary