XXXIX

"And that's the story of me and your father." Maylin finished telling the story to the boy with brown hair.

"How did father looked like?"

"Just like you." Maylin smiled. Her son looked just like her lover.

"And what happened after you woke up and read the letter." The boy asked.

"After sometime you were born. I raised you and a lot of centuries had passed until now." Maylin said. "Humans forgot about us and now they make movies and books recreating our lifestyle." She laughed and her son followed her.

"But mom, why didn't you ever tell me this?" He asked.

"Because your father asked me not to."

"But he's dead, isn't he?" The boy asked curiously.

"More and less, honey. His body is hide and your uncle Jongdae is protecting it in the case he wakes up." Maylin sighed but smiled. "Now that you know everything go to sleep. You have to wake up early tomorrow to go back to Seoul." She kissed the forehead of the boy. "Good night, Jungkook." She said and left the room.

After she read the letter that day her world fell on her. She thought everything was gone. She implored Jongdae to show her Jungkook's body. He preserved his boy in a bathtub with blood like Jungkook did. He was in a Jongdae's house in the palace where Mayling used to live.

After centuries the humans started forgetting vampires. Mayling gave the kingdom to his brother Jongdae because she couldn't handle the pressure. She raised her soon in the place and five years ago moved to a house in a human neighborhood. Her son only reached the adult age now because he was a special kind of vampire. Half pure blood and half fake blood. His eyes were slightly more dark red and his fangs were smaller. He was different because he aged slower and now, in his adult age, he stopped.

He was in a band with more six boys. Maylin was afraid it would went bad but then she realized that they were all vampires. They were her two brothers Yoongi and Hobi, Taehyung- she even met Rose again- a boy called Jimin, -that was the son of Jimin's brother-, Jin- his previous fiancé- and Namjoon, a vampire that used to live in the palace.

Mayling was going to bed too when she received a call from Jongdae. "You have to come here!" He said.

She immediately ran to the palace. "What happened with him?" She asked worried.

"You have to see him." He said.

This happened quite often. Jungkook moves something and Jongdae calls Maylin hopping he is going to wake up.

She sighed knowing that everything was going to be the same and usual. "He won't wake up."

"This time is different." He said. Jongdae had his eyes very opened. "Go in there."

He unlocked the door with the million of keys he had and Maylin entered. Jongdae closed the door and Mayling stood in front of the bathtub. She felt a tear falling from her eyes while looking at her lover. "Hi." She said and stepped forward.

She held his hand under the blood and looked at his face. He looked pale, more as usual. "I wish you were awake to see our son. He is beautiful and looks just like you."  She came here often just to talk with Jungkook's body.

She was about to let go of Jungkook's hand and leave when she felt his fingers moving. She immediately bite his wrist and put it in Jungkook's mouth. The witches said to give him blood when he moves. Maylin did it and waited.

She stood still looking at him. Her eyes were full of hope as always. She had hope that her lover was going to wake up this time. She waited a few minutes but nothing happened.

She sighed but wasn't surprised at all. It wasn't that first time this had happened. She got up and cleaned her arm when she felt something grabbing it.

She fell inside the bathtub on the top of Jungkook. A lot of blood came out of the bathtub. Maylin covered in blood, was very shocked and just kept staring at Jungkook's pale face. His hands were holding her arms.

Slowly Jungkook's eyes slightly opened. Maylin was crying very much. Jungkook's eyes met Maylin's and he smiled. "What's with the tears? You're still a cry baby, aren't you?" He said and Maylin kissed him. "Hi, I'm back."

"Welcome back."

A. N.
Hey guysssss! And this is the last chapter of my story!!!! I really hope you liked it. I had so much fun writing this story. I'm really proud of my work and happy that you like it as much as I do! Thank you so much for all your love and support during this months! If you want to read more of my stories I have two others: Wedding and Stockolm Syndrome That is coming soon.
Love you all❤️
Mary