I

Violet's POV
I don't understand. Harry has been very distant with me for the past week. I don't know why. He's probably just nervous about the Grand Ball this year. Well, if that is the reason, then it it's quite a stupid one because he's already been 4 times before.
This year is the Battle of Hogwarts' 5th anniversary. Ever since Voldemort died everything has been amazing. Harry's scar hasn't hurt him once- which is hopefully a good sign.
The Battle of Hogwarts was on the 2nd May, which gives me about 5 weeks to get everything ready. Hermione's helping too. And Ron and the Ministry. And Harry's there quite a lot of the time, just less than the rest of us. Every year, Harry has to say a speech in front of everybody. He is the Boy who Lived- well, man now really. I can't believe he's nearly 22.
What's also exciting is that me and Harry are getting married in 3 months! We already live together as we both have no parents...
Harry came through the door just as I was about to sit down and read.
"Hey." He said briefly looking at me. He had just come back from work and looked quite tired."Hi." I said smiling at him. I saw him pick up an apple from the fruit bowl. "How was work?" all he did was shrug his shoulders while walking up the stairs to get changed into something more comfortable. I hate it when he does that, we used to talk about work with each other all the time. A proper conversation. I do work- just not on Fridays.

Once Harry came down the stairs, I saw him starting to wear another pair of shoes. I furrowed my eyebrows."Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Uh-ummm, I'm going to play Quidditch with Ron." he stuttered.

"Without a broom?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, thanks." He said going slightly pink. "Oh and Hermione wants to talk to you." With that he then walked out the door closing it behind him.

There is something up with that boy.