II

Violet's POV
Hermione wants to see me. Probably about the decorations for the Grand Ball. I ran up the stairs to change into something a bit more suitable.

Hermione's my best friend, but if it is about the Grand Ball then it is possible that some of the Ministry could also be there

Hermione's my best friend, but if it is about the Grand Ball then it is possible that some of the Ministry could also be there. Well I guess it's time to find out. I stood on the spot and apparated to Hermione and Ron's house. Ron wouldn't be there because he's out with Harry playing Quidditch. Well that's what Harry says.

Ron and Hermione are getting married 2 weeks after the Grand Ball and they can't wait. I've already seen Hermione's wedding dress and it is beautiful.

I stepped up to their front door and knocked. Surprisingly, it wasn't Hermione- it was Ron. "Are you really quite shocked to see me, Violet? I do live here as well." Ron joked. I smiled up at him and shook my head.

"No, Ron, I know that you live here, it's just Harry said that he was going to play Quidditch with you." Ron's face turned quite confused.

"Really?" He asked, "I've not seen Harry all day."

"Oh."

"Never mind, you can come in you know." He said stepping to the side to let me in.

"Thanks." I said walking towards their living room where I saw Hermione. "Hello Hermione."

"Violet, it's so good to see you again." she said giving me a hug.

"Harry said that you wanted to talk to me." Her face suddenly turned sad and angry at the same time.

"Oh yes, please have a seat. Ron, can you please make us all some tea?" Ron nodded. I think he already knew what Hermione wanted to tell me.

"What is it Hermione?" I asked. I saw Hermione take a deep breath and exhale.

"Umm, now Violet when I tell you I don't want you to get upset." Upset? Why would I get upset.

"Of course she's going to get upset when you tell her, Mione." Ron said handing me a cup of hot tea.

"I know but-" I cut her off.

"Please, just tell me."

"Ok, you know how you told me that Harry has been being very distant..." I nodded. "Well, I've figured out why."

"So have I." I said while shrugging my shoulders. Hermione looked shocked.

"Really?"

"Yeah, he's been keeping distant because he's nervous about his big speech on the 2nd of May. That's what I think anyway." Hermione's shocked face saddened while Ron, who was at next to her, shook his head.

"That's not the reason Vi." He said shaking his head. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Then what is it." I asked. Hermione opened her mouth. She looked like she was about to cry.

"IsawHarryandGinnysnoggingonaparkbench." She said a look of relief spreading across her face.

"What." I asked. I had know idea what she just said.

"She said that she saw Harry and Ginny snogging on a park bench." Ron said. From his face his face I could tell that he was very angry but trying to keep calm. "But don't worry, I gave Ginny a big telling off." I took all of this in and my face suddenly grew really sad.

"Ginny, my best friend from Hogwarts, was kissing Harry- my boyfriend?" I asked a tear rolling down my face. Hermione squeezed her lips together and nodded. She then saw that I was crying in my hands because she came and gave me a hug. "I can't believe this." I whispered.

"I know, I'm so sorry Vi."

"I'll ask him about it later." I sniffled wiping my tears away. I then stood up, making my way to the front door. "Thank you for telling, I'll talk to you later." I then opened the door and left the house.

I decided to walk home instead of apparating so that I could get my head right. I can't believe the boy that I have been dating for the last 4 years cheated on me. The person I am supposed to be marrying in 3 months. I looked down at my engagement ring.

I didn't need this anymore so started to take it off

I didn't need this anymore so started to take it off. I was at the park now- I guess I wasn't really looking where I was going. It was very dark so I couldn't see. I decided to chuck the ring at one of the bushes next to a bench. I was just about to turn around and go home when I heard a very soft thud sound.

"Oww!" I heard someone say. Oh oh.

***********************************************************************************************

Hello everyone! What did you think about this chapter. Also who do you think said "oww"? Please comment your answer!

xxx