XV

Once Harry had left, I apparated to Draco's front door. I raised my hand to knock but hesitated. In the end, I grew the confidence to face him.
When he had opened the door, he looked at me with a confused face. For a second I thought he was going to slam the door shut in my face, but he didn't.
"Violet? Didn't know you were coming today." He asked stepping aside to let me in.
Now it was my turn to be confused. I walked in to the living room.
"Are you ok?" He asked me.
"Ye-yes. Yep. Perfect. Fine. Yeah. Just fine." I said. "Ummm are you sure you're ok." I asked tentatively ringing my hands.
"Yeah." He said shrugging. "So why you here Vi?"
"Oh no reason. Just came to check if you are ok. And it looks like you are so I might as well leave. Bye" I said and quickly apparated back home.

A second later, I heard a loud pop behind me. Great. Draco had just apparated into my house. I looked at him nervously.

"H-hi Draco. Ummm what are you doing in my house?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno. Came to check on you I suppose. Before you seemed a little...... nervous around me. But it's probably nothing. Earlier today Potter came up to me and told me to keep an eye on you 'cause you might be hiding something from me. There's nothing is there?"

I gulped and started to shake my head but stopped when he said. "You know you can tell me anything right? I won't be mad."

That's it. I can't lie to him anymore. "Ok so umm, I ummm. Actually, it doesn't mat-"

"Go on." He pushed.

"I'm going to have a baby......... Harry's baby." Draco's face dropped and then grew mad.

"VIOLET, HOW COULD YOU????!!!!!"

"Draco. I'm so sorry."

"HOW COULD YOU BE SORRY FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS?!"

"It was an accident!"

"AN ACCIDENT?! OH SURE. OF COURSE IT WAS AN ACCIDENT."

" I was drunk! Draco, plea-" I pleaded starting to cry.

"Nope. That's it. We're done. I can't even look at your face!" With that he apparated out of the house. I lay down on the floor and cried until I fell asleep, wishing I never had to get up.