VII

2 weeks had passed and I must say- they were amazing. Hermione occasionally took me out and I also played Quidditch with Draco and Ron. They weren't exactly friends but they got along so...
There is only 3 weeks till the Grand Ball and everything is finally coming together. Of course, when we all do meet up to get the hall- which is huge- I always avoid Harry and Ginny.
One Sunday morning, when I was on my way to buy a coffee, I saw Ginny arguing with Hermione.
"If only you just listen to me then we can all get this sorted out and be friends!"
"I don't want to be friends, she stole my man." Ginny hissed.
What?!! I stole her man. Wow, she really needs to see Madam Pomfrey.
"No Ginny, you stole hers."
"You don't get it, I need your help. I need to look prettier than Violet at the Ball. I need to show Harry that I can be just a good of a girlfriend as she is. He still thinks about her. I know it."
"You know, for someone who has already had a boyfriend, you really don't know what a relationship is." Hermione said while shaking her head. She then walked towards the shop door. I quickly stood pressed up against the wall hoping that she wouldn't notice me. "Come on Violet and want to have a chat."
I looked at her, did she know I was there the whole time.? "Sorry for eavesdropping Hermione."
"It's fine, I hoped you would. Now come on. Let's have a cup of tea." I nodded and walked after her.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello everybody this chapter was way to short. It's not even 300 words. The next chapter is going to be a lot better. I know I said that last time but at least it had a little drama in it. I think.
What do you think will happen next?
Bye xx