XIIII

"Vi! You have to tell him!" Hermione said.

"No, I don't! He- he doesn't have to know."

"Violet he does." Luna tried to reason with to me. I had just told my friends and they all had the same reaction.

"I just don't want him to leave me." I admitted looking down.

"Oh, Violet he won't do that! Just tell him it was an accident." Hermione reassured me, squeezing my hands.

"Ohh like that's going to help." I rolled my eyes.

"You'll make it worse if you don't tell him." Ginny said with sympathetic eyes. I knew that.

"I will. Just not now..." I whispered.

"Well, we won't tell anyone until you say it's ok to, alright?" I nodded.

"We should go, give you a little bit of rest." Hermione said getting up. I heard three loud pops and carried myself upstairs. We can deal with this after the baby has come. But until then, no one else will know.

2 months later

I have had my recent checkups at the Healers and now I have a little bump. I guess that I'm quite excited but also scared. Draco is getting suspicious.

I am having some porridge right now but I hear a knock. I walk up and open the door to see some I don't really want to see right now.

"Alright, Babe?" he said letting himself in.

"I'm sorry, what?" I said looking at Potter's face.

"What? Aren't you happy to see your future husband?"

"I think you mean ex future husband." I said crossing my arms. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's wrong with you? Feeling a bit under the weather?" He said lying on one of my sofas. Ok, this is stupid. He's acting as if nothing has happened in the last 4 months.

"Look, what do you want?"

"Yeesh, aren't you feeling crabby today." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Ok, ok. I know what you're hiding, Violet" He said smirking. My eyes widened. No he can't know. "You have tell Malfoy you know. Otherwise he'll hate you even more than he does now..."
"Harry? What have you told him?" I asked raising my voice slightly.
"Oh you know. I just told him the truth. That you're pregnant...

With my baby."