VI

I woke up in the morning at around 7 ó clock. Normally, I'd make breakfast and bring it up for Harry so he can eat it in our bed. Then we'd go out to play a game of Quidditch or go to Diagon Alley, something like that. Just to have a fun day out. Only the 2 of us.
Not today though. Probably never again.
I got out of bed and slowly trudged down the stairs to have breakfast. But instead of my normal egg and toast, I had a cup of coffee. I then walked back upstairs and put all Potter's stuff in a cardboard box and then made it shrink with my wand. I then opened the front door and put it on the doorstep. I decided that I didn't care if his stuff got stolen because I don't have to worry about it anyway.
I dragged myself into the kitchen to make myself another cup of coffee. I don't feel like myself at all.
I saw a book on the round table I was sitting at. It was the book that Harry is reading. Picking it up, I started reading.
Half an hour later, I heard a knock on the door. Uggghhh. It's only 7:30. Still in my pyjamas, I staggered to the door and opened it. I noticed that the box had already gone and stood in front of me was Hermione. She was all dressed up and looked anything but tired.

"Mind if I come in?" She asked

"Mind if I come in?" She asked. I shook my head and stepped to the side. "Have you had breakfast?"
"Oh, yes I had a cup of coffee."
"Not hungry are you?" I shook my head. "Ok, sorry for coming so early- I wanted to take you out somewhere, to take your mind off things."
"Thanks Hermione, that's really thoughtful of you."
She nodded and lead me to my room. "I was thinking shopping."
She started going through my wardrobe to find me something to wear. "Aha! This is perfect!" She handed it to me and ushered me into the bathroom. Once I was ready, I stepped out and did a little twirl for my friend.

 Once I was ready, I stepped out and did a little twirl for my friend

She clapped her hands in excitement. "Perfect!" She held out her arm for me to hold. Once I took hold of it we apparated.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I looked in front of me to see the wizard shopping centre(not a real thing btw). It is the biggest shopping centre in the whole of England even though it is well hidden from muggles. We walked through the first shop and started trying on different pairs of shoes. This is gonna be a good day...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Very short chapter sorry. This was just a filler and hopefully the next one will be better. Thanks for reading. Sorry for any grammatical errors.
Xx