XIII

I woke up in the morning with a splitting headache. The last thing I remember is going to Ron's birthday party last night. The event of embarrassing Potter was a couple of weeks ago and we haven't spoken since. Well, I haven't. He's tried. 

I suddenly felt a sick feeling in my stomach and ran to the bathroom. Probably because of the Butterbeer.  Me and Draco are doing great. Oh yes, I forgot to mention, we are together now. I hope it lasts.

Ginny, Hermione, Luna and I are going to the beach today. Just a girls day.

I got up and went to get changed in some suitable beach wear.

I put my swimming costume in my bag and slipped on my sandals

I put my swimming costume in my bag and slipped on my sandals. I'm looking forward to a good day.

At the beach

I watched Luna and Ginny playing in the water while I was sunbathing on the sand with Hermione. Just at once, I felt a horrible taste in my mouth. I got up and ran to the nearest toilet. Once I got back, Hermione asked if I was alright. I nodded and sat down next to her.

Once our day trip was over, I apparated back home and changed into my PJs even though it was only 7. I got into bed and held my head into my hands. What is going on? Why I am I feeling so ill?

1 week later 

Oh. My. God. This can not be happening. I have just come back from the Healers because I was sick all week. But now I know why. It's because I'm-

Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

 IT WAS REALLY RUBBISH. Probaby the worst I have written so far. What do think is wrong with Violet? I'm evil I know.

Just kidding! I'm not evil!

-Pregnant!