V

I felt a single tear tiptoeing down my cheek. I didn't care then. I didn't care that my parents risked their lives for me. They didn't care that they would die if I didn't turn over to the dark side. They just wanted me to be good. Stay on my side. But I failed them.

I felt Draco's gaze on me. I quickly wiped the tear away with my sleeve and looked at him.

"It doesn't really matter now, Voldemort's gone and there is nothing that is bringing him back." I stated firmly. Draco gave me a weak smile. And then looked in front of him, lost in thought. "Anyway, what's up with you?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He questioned turning to look at me.

"Oh, you know, I just thought you were crying. I mean, your eyes are all red and puffy."

"No they're not."

"Um, yes they are. Look, Draco, you can tell me what's wrong. We're friends now. Sort of." He sighed and opened his mouth.

"I walked in on Astoria. She was with someone else. I think his name is Theodore Nott. They were..."

"Kissing?" He nodded. "Oh, Draco it's okay. Astoria was a player in the first place. In my case though-"

"Let me guess you broke up with Harry because of something stupid. Then you cancelled the marriage and were so angry that you threw away your engagement ring." Draco said. I think I saw a little bit of pleasure on his face, almost as if he was happy. Must be a trick of light.

"Well... Yes and no. Wait how did you know that I threw away my ri- oh. Sorry about that."

"It's ok. Although I might get a mark on my forehead. I'd be Harry Potter II. Bigger and better." He grinned. I laughed.

"I don't know about bigger but you'd definitely be better!"

"Vi? What happened?" He asked me with concern. I was quite shocked. Only Ginny called me that. My ex-best friend. But I explained to him anyway. At the end I felt like crying and Draco put his arm around my shoulder.

"Don't worry Vi. It's going to be ok."

Me and Draco chatted for about half an hour more when we heard footsteps coming our way. They were quiet distant, but we could still here what they were saying.

"Oh, Harrykins, you are so funny and cute." A high pitched girly voice squealed. It was Ginny. She was only talking like that to impress Harry. He probably liked it that way.

"Oh Ginny bear, I love you so much than that, that other girl I'm dating." He said. How rude. I felt Draco take me hand and give it a squeeze. "You know, I might break up with her today." He said to her causing Ginny to squeal again in delight.

"To late." I said to them, crossing my arms. I had just walked up to them with Draco behind me.

I saw Harry turn pink. "Violet, what are you doing here?" He asked while letting going of Ginny's hand. I shrugged.

"I could ask the same thing. Oh wait. I already know. You were cheating on me with my best friend. Wait let me re-phrase that. Ex-best friend."

"You can't accuse me for anything!" He said turning red.

"Can't I? 1. I saw you two holding hands less than 25 seconds ago. 26 now.  2. Hermione saw you two snogging on a park bench and I have no idea why you wouldn't got somewhere more private. But that's beside the point. Irrelevant. Anyway. What number was I on? Oh yeah. 3. Don't you think it's a little weird to be out at 10 o clock with another girl when you've already got a girlfriend. I think that's weird. Don't you think that's weird Draco? See, even he thinks it's weird. 4. You look like you've got lipstick on. And don't you tell me that you might have wanted to wear it because Boy, even you know that's not normal."

All three of them gawped at me. When Ginny finally spoke up. "Well, look whose speaking. You're also the one who was cheating on Harry with Malfoy."

"Girl, shut your mouth hole cause you don't know anything. I, unlike you, have proof. And I, unlike you, am not a player."

"Oh yeah, well I, unlike you, have a cute boyfriend. Oh wait, you don't even have a boyfriend." She laughs while giving her "cute" boyfriend a high five.

"Oh yeah that reminds," I turned to Harry, "You might mention all this to the Daily Prophet, but if anyone asks, I beat your sorry butt outta my house. You can pick up your things tomorrow from the doorstep. Goodnight." I said walking away with Draco by my side.

Once we were out of the park Draco looked at me with his mouth hanging. "You are amazing! You totally roasted him!" I grinned.

"I have my ways. Do you want to come over for a cup of tea?"

"No, I should be going. Astoria is going to pick up her stuff at 4 in the morning because she has flight to Greece with her boyfriend." He said scathingly, "Can you believe that she was going to pretend that she was going on a business trip!"

I shook my head and saw that we were at my door. "Bye Draco." I said walking into my house. He waved as I closed the front door. I slowly walked up into my room and got changed into my pajamas.

I sat on bed and thought about everything that had happened today

I sat on bed and thought about everything that had happened today. I felt happy for some reason about breaking up with Harry. I felt free.

But a little feeling of sadness at the bottom of my stomach went unnoticed.

***********************************************************************************************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

937 words!

2 chapters in 1 day. Hope you enjoyed! Sorry for any grammatical errors.