X

Listen to the song! Enjoy!
Me, Luna and Hermione were all sitting on the sofas waiting for our dates Well they were sitting, I wasn't. 2 reasons. 1- MY DATE IS DRACO AND I AM PANICKING SO MUCH!!!. 2- I don't want to crease my dress. I know I'm meant to act all confident but inside, I feel as scared as a-

I was interrupted by hearing a loud crack sound. Stood in front of us were 3 very well dressed guys. I saw Draco gawping at my and I looked down and blushed. "Well we should get going." Ron said who was also drooling over Hermione. Everybody nodded in agreement and I took hold of Draco's arm. Once we got their I noticed that we had apparated right on top of the stairs.

Linking arms, Neville and Luna went down first. Everybody was staring at them which caused me to smirk. People always used to tease Luna and Neville. Hermione and Ron went next and they got the same reaction. Then it was me and Draco. I already had my armed in his so we gently stepped down the stairs. I looked around to see a shocked expression on Harry's face and also a hint of hatred. Probably for Draco. I then looked at Ginny who was standing next to him. Her face was red and full with jealousy.

I admit her dress was cute but it wasn't really her style

I admit her dress was cute but it wasn't really her style. Once me and Draco got the bottom, everybody went back to their conversations. Me and Draco went round and talked to other people.

Harry's POV

I can not believe how beautiful Violet looks right now. But she chose Draco, not me... I know it's my fault that I cheated on her. But now I want her back. Ginny is amazing but for some reason I just feel as if Violet was the one for me. I peeled my eyes away from Violet to look at Ginny. She had a look of deep loathing on her face. I cleared my throaght.

"Ummm, Ginny..."

"Yes, Harrykins?" She said linking her arm through mine causing me to cringe.

"I- I just wanted to say that your an amazing girlfriend...but..."

"But?" She asked narrowing her eyes slightly.

"Uu- ummm Ican'tbeyourboyfriendanymore!" I rushed hoping that she wouldn't fully understand.

"WHAT?!" she screamed. Nobody heard her though because of the loud music that was playing. "Harrykins! You can't do that!" I looked at her with sorry eyes.

"Ginny, look, I love you but I love Violet more." I whispered tearing up. She nodded her head, tears threatening to fall. "I'm so sorry..." I said walking away slowly.

I looked around the hall to see if I could see Violet. I spotted her talking to Lavender Brown near the dance floor. As I walked towards her, I heard some people talking about Violet and Malfoy.

"Are they a couple?"

"They are soo cute together!"

"I wonder what happened between her and Harry?"

They can't be a couple. I was the first person Violet ever loved. Except her family of course. Once I finally got to her, I asked if I could speak to her. She looked at me with a glare but agreed to come anyway.

"Hi." I said unsure what to say. She rolled her eyes.

"What is it you want Potter?" Ouch. That was unexpected. Oh well, I took a deep breath.

"Look Violet, I know that you hate me now. But...... I just wanted to say that I love you more than Ginny. And I want you to be my wife." There. All out. She gawped at me. "I know it's hard but deep down inside, I know that you love me more than that- that ... dyed-blonde freak." She carried on staring at me. "Remember the ring I gave you." I said lifting her hand. She looked down embarrassed for some reason.

The ring wasn't there.

"Violet?!" I asked shocked and mad. "Where is the ring I got you?!" She didn't look up but I could tell she was chewing on her lip. "That ring cost a lot of money!!" I yelled at her.

She looked up, angry tears filling her eyes. "Well, you should have thought about that before you wasted it. You could have used on Ginny, who, like me, has gotten her heart broken." She roared back. Wow, isn't she crabby today. "Look Harry, you have no idea how it feels when someone you think loves you breaks your heart. And because your the famous Harry Potter, I don't think anyone would do that to you." Violet paused. Her voice was croaky because she was crying a little bit. "I know you say you love me, I thought you did too. I just don't feel the same spark anymore." She said in a quiet voice taking her hand away from mine which was holding it. She then turned and walked off wiping her eyes as she went.
I don't think this night could get any worse.

*************************************************************************************************************
What did you think? I am really sorry for not updating in ages, I had a chapter already written out but couldn't publish it. What do you think will happen in the next chapter?
~M