Chapter 24: You're Mine

Quick question!!

Does anyone listen to the band Twenty One Pilots!?

Anyway here is CHAPTER 24!!! :)

_______________________________

Dear Elijah,

It has been a week since you've left home and I miss you so much. I've been thinking about our last conversation and it hurts me so much that my last words weren't I love you...because I do love you, with every single part of who I am. Every nook and cranny of my soul and heart is you and I need you to know that. I need you to know that no matter what country you're in, state, city, neighbor or even street you are on could ever change that. You are my person. My mate. My true love. And although my mother keeps telling me I'm being over dramatic and that relationship all the time. You were just one of the many boys who'd break my heart. You know that's just bullshit, right? Anyway how is Arizona? Is it crazy up there? Do you like it? it wish I could be there with you.

Love Always,

Scarlet

I wake up to the sound of crickets and an annoying owl outside my window. I look at the clock and it shows it is only 3 am.

"Shut up," I moan tossing in bed. I realize something's wrong when roll over to the other side of my bed. Where did Elijah go?

"Elijah?" I groan to no one. Why would he leave without saying goodbye or leaving a note? He always left a note. I look over to my beside table and on the floor for a note before getting out of bed. I walk over to my desk and turn my night light on.

"What are you doing out of bed?" a voice calls out behind me and I jump.

"Sorry...sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Elijah as he wraps his arms around me.

"You know I'm starting to rethink this boyfriend proposition you've given me. First you leave me in my bed big comfy bed all alone and you scare me." I say turning around to face him. He chuckles as he pulls me closer to him.

"It's not my fault you're so easily scared." he says smiling.

"Where did you go?" I ask, changing the topic. I see him hesitate to answer and so I lead him to my bed.

"I went in the little sitting area in your closet to look at all our pictures since I couldn't really sleep...I read some of your letters to me." He finally answers me, rushing out the last part.

"And?" I ask quietly, trying to hide the way my voice shakes and the sudden increase in my heart beat.

"Please say you'll be mines again," he whispers into my hair and I bury myself in his arms.