Chapter 33: Enough To Keep Us Going

So, this may be the very last chapter of this story. I've been in denial about this for some time now. I've tried to think of a new story line, a twist....some way to keep this story going on and it's just for it to come to an end. I've enjoyed writing this story so much and I hope you all did too.

(P.S. I am going to try to do bonus chapters and more letters. :) And depending on how I feel about it later, maybe a whole different ending -maybe, probably not though- LoL.)

CHAPTER 32

--------------------------------------------------

Dear Journal....ugh.

To whomever may read this,

(It'll probably most likely only be me, but whatever.)

First of all, let me apologize for that incredibly awkward and strange greeting. I'm writing today because of two things; The Love of my life bought this journal for me to do so and the other is because I have something of extreme importance to say and I feel like if I don't write it down, I'm going to lose something monumental. I am writing about the only thing I've written about in this journal; Love. But this time I'm going to tell you about the four most important people in my life, they're the one who taught me everything about It.

I watched my best friends graduate today. And before you ask, I did too. Haha! And as I watched them walk the plank to their impending futures, I realized how much we've grown as individuals and as a whole. I met Lucy back in fourth grade and the foolish girl she was back then would idolize the Woman she is today. She is the most kind, smart, courageous, bold, loyal and the utmost honest person I know. She is my sister and I love her entirely for all that she and I have come to be. In three weeks time she'll be leaving for Europe with her boyfriend...and I am terrified. What the hell am I going to without her nagging me day in, day out? In all seriousness, I'm truly happy for her. Lucy taught me two important things about Love.

1. Love doesn't give a shit about your 'plans' or your 'boundaries'. There is no game plan or boundaries in Love.

She taught me this when I was in the darkest place I'd ever been. A place where there was no love. Can you imagine that? A loveless place? It sounds as terrible as it was for me. The woman I call my mother never taught me much about Love, hell sometimes I question if she truly loves me to this very day. Lucy was my first taste, my proverbial toe dip in the pool of what Unconditional Love was. She stuck my by side when I treated not only her but myself like the dirt on the bottom of my shoe.

2. Love is our strongest weapon.

I remember in eighth grade this foolish boy named, Timmy called me an ugly and worthless excuse of a girl. Where is animosity towards came from, I never found out? But I wrote that hilarious line done in my notebook probably a hundred times. Lucy punched him that day. She told me not to listen to believe any of his crap because she thought that I was 'cool', she'd later tell me in a more mature way that I was worth more than a asshole (Her words) telling me ridiculous lies because I obviously didn't like him and that I was in fact, very beautiful. What amazed me so much about this was that I was pretty certain someone had told her something similar to what Timmy told me and she told that someone