15. Clueless

01x04; Patch Over

(surprise update!!<3)-

-

Rose was walking around the T.M. after she got back from school out of boredom.

"Hey Rosie!" Tig cackled, while Rose gave him the bird. Clay gave her a warning away, and she dropped it then.

"You stay here with you're dad, I gotta give Jax's high school sweetheart a ride." Gemma ordered towards Rose.

"Nice. Have fun." Rose smirked before walking towards Clay, who was watching the prospect and Tig.

"Clay's old lady gave me a serious MILF chubby." The prospect said before Tig glared at him, as Rose and Clay both sat there listening.

"Oh my god.." Rose gagged before walking towards Clay. Kip looks to where you walked to, and his smirk dropped.

"Hey I uh.. brought the car out of the garage.." Kip rambled pointing towards the car as Clay looked at him unimpressed. "It's uh—It's clear now. If you need me to clear it out again, I can." Rose just laughed to herself as Clay gave him orders as if Kip never called her mom a MILF. Clay walked away leaving Rose standing there with the two idiots.

Tig ran up to Kip hitting his shoulder.

"Really?" Rose crossed her arms at Kip.

"'MILF chubby'?" Tig said disgusted.

"It's a compliment, you know? 'Cause she's hot." Kip defended himself.

"I hope you've never said anything about me..." Rose cringed as Tig stood there in silence. "Oh my god.." Rose walked away from both of them.

-

"Dad, it's not even that bad." Rose pouted as Clay shook his head at her halloween costume.

"C'mon Clay, I think it's cute." Gemma crossed her arms.

"It's something I'd like to see you in, not my daughter." Clay shrugged at Gemma as Rose cringed.

"I don't wanna wear this costume anymore.." Rose winced as Gemma hit Clay, both of them cackling.

Rose went to the bathroom and took off the devil costume, knowing she would be returning that soon.

"I like that costume a lot better." Clay said as Rose walked out in normal clothing. Rose just glared at him.

"I'm gonna ask Brea what she's being." Rose sighed, as she tossed the costume over the counter.

"Sounds good, baby. Make sure it isn't as revealing as what you just came out in." Gemma pointed at the clothing on the counter. "You returning it?"

"Yeah, why would I need—"

"No, we want to keep it." Clay winked at Gemma. Gemma rolled her eyes with a smirk before walking over to him.