49. Breathless

02x05; Smite

-

Rose got out of the hospital the next day, good as new. She was told to be on bedrest, but knowing Rose, she would go insane.

So Rose went on an errand with Tara and Gemma to the pharmacy. It wasn't exactly a trip in paradise. Gemma was resentful towards the both of them.

Rose winced as they walked past the pregnancy tests.

"You need one of those, Rosalie?" Gemma crossed her arms. "I wouldn't know, just asking."

"I'm fine. Thanks, Mom." Rose smiled sarcastically as Tara felt more uncomfortable by the minute.

"Do you really have to do that, Gemma?" Tara hissed and glared at the two of them, before they continued to walk around. Gemma just shrugged sarcastically.

They grabbed their prescriptions since Gemma and Rose were still feeling pain from the incident. Rose was still healing from both, including the miscarriage.

Rose was walking in front of Tara and Gemma. The two both exchanging small talk while Rose made her way out of the pharmacy. She winced and looked around, taking in the breeze. Gemma and Tara slowly caught up, but Rose was frozen in place as she recognized the women that hit her mom in the back of the head that night.

She was standing there in the light, and Rose just watched her. Rose smirked softly, seeing what her face looked like, the bruised eye was a reminder. Gemma caught on, and brushed past her.

"Did you do that?" Gemma widened her eyes at the girl's face.

"Kinda." Rose exhaled.

"Stay with Tara." Gemma ordered, while Rose simply nodded. She was still in the flashback.

"Where is she going?" Tara walked up next to Rose.

"Solving some unfinished business." Rose mumbled, and stepped in front of Tara, knowing she would try to stop her. "She's not gonna listen."

"Well, it's worth a try." Tara huffed as she walked past Rose.

"Can't say I didn't warn her," Rose sighed to herself and followed Tara. She watched as Tara grabbed Gemma's shoulder, causing Gemma to elbow her at her nose. Rose gasped and covered her mouth, running towards Tara.

"Holy shit, Mom!" Rose yelled at Gemma as she held Tara.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry—" Gemma protested as she grabbed onto Tara, as Rose just bursted out laughing.

"You can say it," Tara hissed to Rose sarcastically.

"Alright. I told you so." Rose chuckled.

"Rosalie!" Gemma growled.

"Who elbowed who, Mom?" Rose furrowed her brows smirking.