25. Time

01x08; The Pull

-

"Rosalie?" Rose, Gemma's mom, opened the door.

"Hey, grandma. Could I uhm, come inside?" Rose stuttered.

"Oh, sure?" Her grandma frowned, stepping aside to let her in.

"Everyone hates me. I don't know where to go, what to do." Rose sniffled. Her grandma frowned as she pulled Rose into an embrace.

"Who hates you?" Her grandma asked.

"Jax. My parents." Rose shrugged.

"Let's go to the kitchen, follow me." She said as she grabbed Rose's hand. Rose took in the old house, the smell, as her grandmother dragged her to the kitchen.

"I haven't been here in forever." Rose said in awe.

"Which is why I'm surprised you're here."

"I know, I just. I needed to come see some family." Rose shrugged.

"Does your mom still refuse to call you Rose?" Her grandmother said as she started to make tea. Rose chuckled as she made her way to the dinner table.

"Yeah." Rose chuckled along with her grandmother. "I'm guessing you two still haven't made up?"

"She refuses to call me. I refuse to call her." She shrugged. "You're almost as stubborn as she is."

"I guess," Rose chuckled.

"Why does everyone hate you, darlin?"

"To keep it short, my boyfriend— well, ex, now." Rose took a deep breath. "Was part of club that was our enemy. I'm the disappointment child right now."

"You're not. Just give it time. I know Jax and your mom, not sure about your dad." Her grandmother shrugged as she walked towards the dinner table with tea for the two of them.

"Yeah. He's the one who's mainly shunning me." Rose ran a hand through her hair before grabbing the tea from her grandmother.

"Just give it time, darlin. Your dad being mad at you shouldn't change your mood. Your brother will get over it. Your mom will get over it." Her grandmother reassured.

"Look at you two, Gemma still refuses to talk to you." Rose said hopelessly.

"You're her daughter, baby." Her grandmother replied. "Gemma might have broken our bond, but I extremely doubt she'll chance losing you as well."

"I feel like she already has." Rose sighed. Suddenly her phone started to ring, Rose scoffed.

"That her?" Her grandma asked.

"Yup." Rose shook her head before she answered the call. "Hello?"

"Rosalie, where are you?" Gemma growled.